Warrior trait crashes the game consistantly

While hovering my mouse over the warrior traits, I noticed one thing in particular, the following trait crashes the game consistantly every time you mouse over it.

SO0UQ9M.pngNow this could be pretty game breaking if you want to use this trait... or really annoying when you accidently mouse over it (yes that is all it takes to crash).

I've been able to replicate this same crash 4 times in a row by doing the same thing, moused over all the other traits with no issues.

Exactly. I have screenshots of players posting these links in starter zones to annoy newcomers, cause apparently getting newbies kicked out of the game is super fun and very exciting. I barely got one of them to stay with the game, because I quote "i started today and i keep getting crashed every 15min". After I explained it was patch day he decided to stick with it for a few more days. Can we do something about it, or are ArenaNet as usual just going to ignore this issue?

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Yesterday some trolls were spamming Rousing Resilience in map chat in Dragons Stand causing many players to crash out. Also, the map server itself crashed for some different reason. To be clear, Mordremoth won this round.

Map crashes are caused by a mining item, when used it can cause the map to crash and everyone gets logged back to character select. I do believe there is a minor role back as well when this happens.

Huh, I guess someone putting the link to that in chat to make other people crash is a more common issue than I thought. I saw someone do it in Auric Basin yesterday during that large event I keep forgetting the name of.

There's no option for reporting this specific kind of behavior in-game, so I just sent in a ticket to support for reporting players along with the screenshots I took showing them using that link and the reactions from several players, as well as showing what happens when I mouse over it.

@"Smoosh.2718" said:To be fair, this sums up this situation:

https://twitter.com/that_shaman/status/1333878825420255235

I have also been hit by a warning by following said advice before as well.

That's just hilarious! Asking someone who is trying to help to post exploits publicly so that more people can see (and use) them. :sweat_smile:As people on Twitter already voiced:7ely7z9.gif

Aurene, Caithe and SpongeBob advise strongly against it :p :N9dmCfI.jpg

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Smoosh.2718" said:To be fair, this sums up this situation:

I have also been hit by a warning by following said advice before as well.

That's just hilarious! Asking someone who is trying to help to post exploits publicly so that more people can see (and use) them. :sweat_smile:As people on Twitter already voiced:
7ely7z9.gif

Aurene, Caithe and SpongeBob advise strongly against it :p :
N9dmCfI.jpg

Well actually it's the best course of action.As we can see with the warrior trait bug, it has been solved one day after making it public domain. >.<