All this Karma and nothing to buy

itspomf.9523

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"fluffdragon.1523" said:According to my wallet, I have over 3.3 million Karma sitting around

Just a few ideas from the top of my head:

Also, there are several Karma vendors across Central Tyria from whom you can get items which you can salvage for expensive materials.

Where are the cultural armor skins that you can buy with karma?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Hesione.9412" said:Where are the cultural armor skins that you can buy with karma?

At the five races' capitals. My post contains links to everything mentioned in it, just click on 'em. ;)

I can't find ones that take karma here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cultural_armor

I see silver and gold costs, but not karma costs. What am I not seeing on that page?

@Hesione.9412 said:

@Hesione.9412 said:Where are the cultural armor skins that you can buy with karma?

At the five races' capitals. My post contains links to everything mentioned in it, just click on 'em. ;)

I can't find ones that take karma here:

I see silver and gold costs, but not karma costs. What am I not seeing on that page?

I think it’s just the weapons that use karma, not the armour

• 2 months later...

@Linken.6345 said:

@SexyMofo.8923 said:Use it to unlock all the karma fashion so your wardrobe unlocks don’t go to waste.

Is there a website so you can see were you still got heart vendors with skins to unlock?

Does the Wiki have an API function for it? Or is there a place on GW efficiency?

(I am actually asking, but thought they might). ?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"SexyMofo.8923" said:Use it to unlock all the karma fashion so your wardrobe unlocks don’t go to waste.

Is there a website so you can see were you still got heart vendors with skins to unlock?

Does the Wiki have an API function for it? Or is there a place on GW efficiency?

I'm not sure if there's a quicker way, but you can use this page on the Wiki to see all the karma weapon sets, and there's an API box on each set's page to check which ones you've already got.

I also use this site to check for weapon and armour skins I haven't unlocked yet: http://immortius.net.au/wardrobe-unlock-analyser/

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"SexyMofo.8923" said:Use it to unlock all the karma fashion so your wardrobe unlocks don’t go to waste.

I'm not sure if there's a quicker way, but you can use
to see all the karma weapon sets, and there's an API box on each set's page to check which ones you've already got.

I also use this site to check for weapon and armour skins I haven't unlocked yet:

Not really familiar with those, but do they say what heart on what map have said item or do you have to go around and search all 300+ hearts?

@Linken.6345 said:

I'm not sure if there's a quicker way, but you can use
to see all the karma weapon sets, and there's an API box on each set's page to check which ones you've already got.

I also use this site to check for weapon and armour skins I haven't unlocked yet:

Not really familiar with those, but do they say what heart on what map have said item or do you have to go around and search all 300+ hearts?

The heart vendors are listed right on that first page, and on each weapon set's page. If you click on their name it will show you exactly where they are and which heart they're the vendor for.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I know this is an old thread, but it bears mentioning: With a future expansion coming up, it is probably a good idea to build up a healthy cushion of karma. Unless Anet's design philosophy changed, then there's going to be a lot to buy once the new maps come out.

It is probabely going to gated by another currency like pof trade contracts for example.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I know this is an old thread, but it bears mentioning: With a future expansion coming up, it is probably a good idea to build up a healthy cushion of karma. Unless Anet's design philosophy changed, then there's going to be a lot to buy once the new maps come out.

It is probabely going to gated by another currency like pof trade contracts for example.

It's probably going to be both, just as how there are tons of Karma+X based items in Season 4 and the current Saga.