Hello necros. who you think isthe best necro player in the game?

silent killer.5732

I always wonder who is the best necromancer out there because I always find myself in a party where there's a necro with light year skills a head of mine lol in both scourge and reaper

Unfortunately the game is not so popular to the point where none gw2 players being a fans of certain players or classes therfore the clips are pretty much doesn't exists. So the top player of each class are almost unknown

Guild Wars is build wars. There is no best player as long as we don't have months of data of mirrored matches (all players play the same build at equal conditions).

Additionally to that: people do often confuse "player, who produces a lot of cherrypicked video content" with skill. Both things have nothing to do with each other.

@"KrHome.1920" said:Additionally to that: people do often confuse "player, who produces a lot of cherrypicked video content" with skill. Both things have nothing to do with each other.

True, sometime you take a look at those so called "best players" and the truth is that they just throw the match after a minute because team comp isn't to their liking while when they actually play they do nothing that really impact their match, trying more to look good than actually being good.

• Mijo is my personal favorite. Although he no longer streams, and seemingly no longer uploads to Youtube, I've seen him play live and he is often in other streamer's matches (like Boyce, Sindrener, Azza, etc.) where you can see him in action.I rarely see other Necros doing things I can't do myself, but Mijo manages to pull things off that make the class look like something else entirely. I don't think he is objectively the best Necro but I do think he is one of the most impressive ones.[ PvP division: Legendary + rank 3 winner]

• Holts is another very good Necro and long time content creator + streamer. Although I feel he is a little less "flashy", he is undoubtedly very skilled and one of the most frequent and articulate Reaper players.[ PvP division: Legendary ]

• Hobo is a multi-classer and former Necro main. I don't know if he still considers himself a Necro main, but he does still play it, and plays it very well. He is extremely good at area denial, something I find a lot of Necros fail to do properly, and knows the optimal times to be defensive or aggressive.[ PvP division: unknown (my best guess would be Platinum 2/3) ]

• Wingmon Cherry is a member of [rawr], [Zen], and the Necro that Sindrener considers the best (as he has said more than once in his streams). I think he streams, but I don't know his channel, and he doesn't seem to have a Youtube. But having seen him play both with and against Sindrener, I certainly agree that he is very good. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any first person play so I can't really tell. I just take Sind's word for it because he is very knowledgeable and skilled himself, so I don't doubt that Wing is extremely good.[ PvP division: Legendary + rank 1 winner ]

I think calling anyone the "best" at any class isn't a totally fair thing to say. Everyone brings something a little different to their class and some people are more consistent than others. There are absolutely players that could be considered better than others, but it gets to a point where the skill ceiling can't climb much higher and it starts becoming more about their decision making and what they bring as a teammate.As has also been said already by @KrHome.1920 many content creators cherry pick their content to make themselves look better than they are.

Boyce EUNaru NA (NotoriousNaru full name)Both streamers, members of the nr1 teams last 2 years. Very helpful to watch, they play in a "tryhard/ optimized 5v5 organized team" way, so its clear to see what is (and isnt) a necros job.

Mijo, Hollts, on EU.Great players. Theyre more "necro only 1tricks" and "ladder only" , so a lot more flashy, risky plays (and builds, mijo was pure zerker before big nerf patch..). I know hollts has a lot of youtube guides as well. Oh and Vallun has youtube guides as well, even more beginner friendly ones. Watch Vallun till you reach plat, hollts next, then check naru/boyce stream if you wanna try teams, GL

I think it’s me. I went and asked everyone in my house and even my whole street and they also agreed with me. I also went to my local supermarket and opened a stool to get more data around this and everyone I asked also agreed with me when I told them.So this means it has been fact checked!

Where do I get my reward?

@Goldilock.2584 said:I think it’s me. I went and asked everyone in my house and even my whole street and they also agreed with me. I also went to my local supermarket and opened a stool to get more data around this and everyone I asked also agreed with me when I told them.So this means it has been fact checked!

Where do I get my reward?

Here, I gave you a thumb up. You deserve it.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"KrHome.1920" said:Additionally to that: people do often confuse "player, who produces a lot of cherrypicked video content" with skill. Both things have nothing to do with each other.

True, sometime you take a look at those so called "best players" and the truth is that they just throw the match after a minute because team comp isn't to their liking while when they actually play they do nothing that really impact their match, trying more to look good than actually being good.

True; having the right build, right team comp' with advantage over another team's composition matters more than it probably should in GW2.

I have often thought that activities ought to have PvP reward tracks.

@killfil.3472 said:My good self, obviously.As if there were any other possible answers...

Well I main necro and I can't stand playing with anything but my necro yet I am fully aware that I'm not even top 150 necro player I find a lot of necros who easily out dps mine in both categories cdps and pdps. I only play fractals tho. But in terms of hsc I am very good at being one yet I can't call myself the best hsc

• 4 weeks later...

I am the best Necro player.

My resume includes;

Creating the only working power scourge in PvP that could beat Power Reapers and support the team and do aoe damage(until anet nerfed it inadvertently. I SHALL RETURN ANET!!,)Taking core Necro to Legend back in 2k16 when everyone was poo-pooing core NecroThe only Core Necro to not use teleport skills and still get to Legend because... boss.

Yes, kneel before Zod