Back old times wvw! Condi destroying wvw!!

Freydinand.1073

I play this game 5 years and remeber times when gw2 had normal and epic power meta! Yes not this lame condis... Now when I back to the game its a 50people blobs throwing your rings with condi. AND only what Im doimg its YES cleaning condis-, - and now. IF you arena net reading this, please take for heart words from wvw expierience player.. Not fun anymore. I think many people agree with me :)

If i get this right, u want to delete Conditions?Could u think about a world in which both playstyles have positives and negatives?

A power build for example can kill me in 0,1-0,3 seconds, while even burn guards will need at least 2 seconds to kill me, if i dont cleanse anything.

Aegis blocks once and protection negates 33% of the damage. Resistance negates all damage.

Condtions should stay as a way to KILL your enemy.

I think (know) many people just smash buttons, hoping for the best, while they have 10 stacks confusion onto them.

I played mesmer a few days ago vs a warrior.I had 3 illusions standing very close to each other. I stand away from them and did my skills on the warrior.The warrior kept hitting my illusions and died to confusion.Then he said that i am a noob and conditions are OP.

a WARRIOR , sorry RESISTANCIOR

Condi is certainly OP atm. I Think Condi can play a important roles in fights. But it is to OP atm. I am going to continue to play and evolve as a player no matter what, because I love WvW. But it would be nice to have a good balance between Condi and Power. I do not think one should overtake the other in fights. Each group should win/loose according to skill, like it use to be.

@daath.1725 said:Maybe deleting condi is too extreme about don't you think condi is a bit OP now and power is not catching up?

Clearly u need to differenciate. .It's not condi what is OP - it's specific classes and there ammount of condis.

Another Thing in general is ; condi finally catched up Power-they CAN compete with each other and now its about the SKILL.

U stat condi clear in every build,because its a thing which cant be handled otherwise, which is good.

In general fighting condi builds is way mlre forgiving then fighting power builds. If u fail to dodge the big hit of a condi build - cleanse , gg. if u fail to dodge the big hit of a power build ur instantly dead.

@daath.1725 said:Maybe deleting condi is too extreme about don't you think condi is a bit OP now and power is not catching up?

Those that run Condi builds think they are balanced, those that dont run them know they are insanely broken. With application being through the roof and into space, while dealing stupid damage while the removals and counters are barely off the ground. Conditions NEED to be toned down, but they have been in need of that for a long time. So i wont be holding my breathe of them doing anything significant any time soon.

Shitty Wars 2 is Shitty Wars 2. Nothing else to be said. Embrace the condition damage overlords or just quit this sad excuse of a game. If you are reading this post you pretty much guess what I have done.

Dumb moderators can infract my account and delete my posts. But they can not even delete my threads in a way. Where they are not, still popping up on my account asking me. "Have this question been answer yes or no" How the fuck can I even try to answer that fucking question you dip sheits deleted the thread it self?

But for a while now, I no longer expect any more from, 3rd rate moderators, working for 3rd rate devs., working for a 3rd rate game company. Just giving out 3rd rate services to bad MMO gamers who suck or can not afford to pay for a decent MMO.

Now take yalls level 3 infraction level. And stick it up yalls arses.

They will never balance out power VS condi VS sustain to make actually players play decently and in a team, gãme is made and designed to help players that play gimmick rather than skill in first place...

its all about who runs the best gimmick solo or in team, and gimmicks in this game are way to easy to execute. due how strong they can get when stacked.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:U stat condi clear in every build,because its a thing which cant be handled otherwise, which is good.This statement right here says it all when he says "because it's a thing which can't be handled OTHERWISE", as in there is no other way to fight conditions than removal(which is a finite amount for every class).

@Dinas Dragonbane.2978 said:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:U stat condi clear in every build,because its a thing which cant be handled otherwise, which is good.This statement right here says it all when he says "because it's a thing which can't be handled OTHERWISE", as in there is no other way to fight conditions than removal(which is a finite amount for every class).

actually its not hard to ovewhelm a player condi clears.... just not all classes are good at it,, but every class can condi burst, conditions are made for PVE health sponges, in WvW will result on condi burst more than any player can sustain, or cleanse while keep offensive, and the player will lose if he cant go offensive, its BUILD win over actually play skill, one way to counter is try to 2 second meltdown the condi aplyer wich results as well on non skilled combat..

Just a race to who has the best spam builds with more damage output..

Archived