Staff Druid Questions

Archivist.8109

I've been asking so many questions across the forums, I know. There's just a lot of diversity to this game. I love it! But it's a lot to learn. ANYWAY. Couple questions.

1. Are staff druids in demand at all for PvE? Fractals/raiding? Someone said no, someone said yes, and I can't confirm either.
  2. Staff druid should go for power, right? And healing power as well? (Cleric looks best for a power/support hybrid?)

Yes they are in demand because of grace of the land and glyphs, no other profession has them and they don't clash with other buffs. If you can keep grace of the land on your allies permanently that is 10% bonus damage and condition damage per ally from that single source. Then you have so much aoe healing synergy that you really don't need to have any healing power and will still be able to keep your allies up, but if you do go full healing you will be over healing most of the time, or that is how I found it. As for staff specifically, it is a good power weapon and lots of fun to run, and you don't need a trait to pierce!

Right now there are way too many druids than needed. People think it is an easy class and will grant them access to all pve group content and then they just fail and have the whole team killed because they dont know what they are doing. I recently geared a chronomancer and updated m old power warrior to condition because as a druid i couldnt easily find teams without one of them. The first class that will join a group when the description asks for the typical meta setup is the druid in like a split second after the group is posted on lfg,when they cant find a group without druid they will start making their own groups making it impossible for you to join since there is already a druid in the group. My advice is to gear up more than one class

Archived