Server Connection Issues

One for the past 48 hours have been having issues in the EU 1st 24-30 hours login/server connection issues now its its server connections issues all I get a Blank screen I check Task system & find that it said its running at 1,161MB when I logout of GW2 it returns to normal systems. What going on down there?

• 2 weeks later...

Update: The only way I can play GW2 now is having my AMD Radeon Software tool bar on up at the top right corner of the screen, , if the GPU UTIL drops there's a spike in the usage in power same goes for the GPU SCLK the higher MHz its complex I have to do a automatic shutdown, I have a program that I made & designed that when the PC GPC Temp. reaches 55C does auto-shutdown. Should we have another event of login/server connection issues again while I'm playing I have a backup recording mode on while playing GW2 & pauses when not playing. Note I'll keep everyone updated time to time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also from SEA and have been getting really high pings (1000-3000ms) these 2 days, especially areas with a lot of people. I play WvW without any problems prior to this (200-300ms) but it is unplayable currently for me due to the massive latency.

SEA player here ... Friend convince me to come back to play ... day 1 :" O wow this is impressive, so smooth so many things to do." with 150 - 200 ping ..... day 2:"QO%URFHFH@%HY(HFA(S)DIGF)ASD" .... the ping got choke slam with double ddt a 3d , F5 and 5 star frog splash from a 500 pounder. how ya guys expect a new elementalist to preform a prediction task at a full 30 sec delay per button?

From SEA. Same here, started after the exalted came out. Was happy back when it was fixed but now it returned with a vengeance. From 250 ping now up to 450~2.5K ping even on empty maps (or so looks like one, the desert is far and wide)

For NA: Seattle Washington, USA (83%) connections issues & (16%) login issues as of Feb. 22, 2021 3:17am, France: Nancy the same connections issues, Germany: Berlin, München, Dusseldorf & Koln having connections issues/////Those from SEA I'll check into regional companies in the area & see what going on. Stay safe & Be careful out there.