Thank you for this Anet my look is complete now

@"Nightcore.5621" said:Just a shame the cape dont show when u have shield ? maby a bug ?

No, the cape is a "back item" and all back pieces disappear when you have a shield and not in combat. It's becasue the shield is on your back so it would clip. They then decided that the priority goes to the weapon instead of the backpack.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@"Nightcore.5621" said:Just a shame the cape dont show when u have shield ? maby a bug ?

No, the cape is a "back item" and all back pieces disappear when you have a shield and not in combat. It's becasue the shield is on your back so it would clip. They then decided that the priority goes to the weapon instead of the backpack.

No. My 2 other capes are shown when i have shield on My back also.

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Nightcore.5621 said:Just a shame the cape dont show when u have shield ? maby a bug ?

I see. Well maybe they work differently. Maybe your other capes are a "cosmetic item", and this one is a "backpack item" or something? I don't know, i was just saying why i think that is.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Nightcore.5621 said:Just a shame the cape dont show when u have shield ? maby a bug ?

I see. Well maybe they work differently. Maybe your other capes are a "cosmetic item", and this one is a "backpack item" or something? I don't know, i was just saying why i think that is.

You can choose in your item tab whether you want your shield to be displayer out of combat (any weapon on that matter) or not. If you choose not to, your back item will be displayed instead.

@OP cool character but kind of ruined by the triple leggy accessory. Just Aurora with the cosmic balls would be way more fitting!

@CashCow.9548 said:

You can choose in your item tab whether you want your shield to be displayer out of combat (any weapon on that matter) or not. If you choose not to, your back item will be displayed instead.

@OP cool character but kind of ruined by the triple leggy accessory. Just Aurora with the cosmic balls would be way more fitting!

Really? I didn't know that, thank you! :smile:

Your character looks great,.. for a single player. This is why I stopped "investing" effort on this game. For me, I lost it when every single character started looking flashy and overloaded with particles. Just plain ugly to enter the city and completely destroyed the immersion. GW2 rapidly went to look like every other cheap mmo. And it is understandable. It is so much cheaper for the art team to just put glow and flashy materials rather than actually work to make things look like leather, metal and cloth.

@"Mesket.5728" said:Your character looks great,.. for a single player. This is why I stopped "investing" effort on this game. For me, I lost it when every single character started looking flashy and overloaded with particles. Just plain ugly to enter the city and completely destroyed the immersion. GW2 rapidly went to look like every other cheap mmo. And it is understandable. It is so much cheaper for the art team to just put glow and flashy materials rather than actually work to make things look like leather, metal and cloth.

Yup, most just want shiny shiny shiny unfortunately. 9/10 people run around in GW2 like TE. Everything that sparkles slapped on a character and done.

That's why we need more customization in the settings what we want to see and what not. Not only effects of attacks, but also currently the characters~.I want a setting that I can still see the people in my group, but can hide such unpleasant shiny bombs please.