[TC][NA] PVX / RP / RAID Training /// Remnants of Hope [HOPE]

Squeeks.1842

So, I did my first "training raid" on Thursday and I was SO impressed by our raid leaders and everyone else in my group. We had people of varying experience levels, some were totally pro, some were experienced but looking to improve, and some (like me) were super new and overwhelmed by all the mechanics and rotation.

Not once did anyone get frustrated. Not once did anyone complain about dying or taking too long. The raid leaders patiently explained each mechanic, gave pointers to individuals about how to improve and how to work together, and we all had some good laughs as we got better over the course of the evening.

If you are looking for a good-natured group of people who CAN do all the content in the game, but still manage to keep it fun and accessible to everyone... THIS is the guild you're looking for. ;)

Training raids happen every Thursday. We will teach you the mechanics and help you get your first boss clears. We are much more than just a raiding guild however. We are a community of gamers who all work to provide the best gaming experience for our entire community.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a 21 mini zerg WvW night on Tarnished Coast with the guildies and had a blast. Took a keep and supply zones on CD Alpine Borderlands. Had a big fight w/ blue team and was successful before helping out in TC Alpine Borderland and joined w/ 2 other commander tags in the NWT for a big brawl and wiped the other team before calling it a night. Our WvW night is every Wednesday night @ 10p EST right after Guild Missions night which starts @ 830p. We also have training raids every Thursday where we teach you the mechanics and positioning during raiding. It is stress free and no pressure in doing well. We currently have 3 full training teams and have 1 progression team as well. So if you are interested in joining a fantastic guild with some Hamtastic people, come on and apply to RoH!

I’m looking for more social networks to get with in this game. I’ve got two good guilds now I do some stuff with, but all guilds have downtime so some nights I find myself chillin on my own. I’d def love to check you guys out.

I’ll be on vacation til the 8th but can be reached through my discord which is Goepher#4377. I can download teamspeak if necessary, but you can reach me through discord since it goes to my phone.

Im NA, and I’ve been an spvper since release, but have recently started to enjoy fractals, and I wanna get my ascended so I can get into dungeons and raids.

I hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Archived