Make communal bonfires like banners

Jilora.9524

What I mean is if I have 15m left on a heroes banner it refreshes the time back to 30m or 1h I forget. Now if I have a 12m Karma boost from a communal bonfire interacting with it only gives us "you already have this boost" but it remains at 12m and I have to wait till it runs out to re get the 1 hour boost. TY

The reason that I imagine these don't work this way is likely because they stack in duration with some other Karma buffs, such as Karma boosters, so if you've popped a Karma booster for an hour, then added an hour from a bonfire, you wouldn't want the time reset to one hour if you went back to the bonfire 30 min later. Maybe there's a way to code around this and maybe they could just make it a separate buff, but I imagine that either of those would take more work than they would prefer to put in for a small quality of life boost.

@Dahkeus.8243 said:The reason that I imagine these don't work this way is likely because they stack in duration with some other Karma buffs, such as Karma boosters, so if you've popped a Karma booster for an hour, then added an hour from a bonfire, you wouldn't want the time reset to one hour if you went back to the bonfire 30 min later. Maybe there's a way to code around this and maybe they could just make it a separate buff, but I imagine that either of those would take more work than they would prefer to put in for a small quality of life boost.

if you have over an hour karma booster why would you got back to the boonfire?

They don't stack with karma boosters, if you use a booster then use the bonfire you get exactly the same message as if you tried to use the bonfire twice and it does not add to the duration.

I agree it would be helpful if it could reset the boost to the full 1 hour duration. (I've checked and both the booster and the bonfire have a 1 hour duration, so there's no risk of losing time if you're over that.)