Carcharodons

Zuras.5394

"And so, the grey-clad came from the outer night, and their jagged maw did swallow the stars, and their black gaze did mirror the void of oblivion. Their pale shadows fell upon the servants of the skulled-one with great fury from the darkness, unseen as the beast that lurks beneath the black waters, death for death, blood for blood..." (Warhammer 40k)

Introducing Carcharodons My Guildwars2 version of a mysterious and enigmatic chapter of Astartes. Founded recently and needing members, whether your a fan of Warhammer or not, if your seeking a new home feel free to request an invite. In time there will be a guild hall for members to use as the days(weeks?) go on. For now I'm accepting anyone that just wants to game on their own terms. No major rules or guidelines, nothing too serious. Just respect each other and try to have fun solo or team up. If your new or a vet of the game, its all good.

About me: I'm an adult gamer and I have been playing off an on for the past 6+yrs. Been with various guilds and experienced much. I never have had my own guild and decided that perhaps its time to extend my game resume.

I'll check here as often as I can for responses.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of being told what to do? Tired of being told what you can and cannot say? Tired of being forced to be at guild hall meetings? This is not a job! It's a game!

We have one rule > Respect each other.We have one request > Help out when you can.We have one Law > Have fun!

"Do not think you hold the advantage, that we are brought to bay in the open and vulnerable. We stand here by our choice, and while you strive to slay the few of us, our brothers strike unopposed elsewhere"— Strike Leader Tare Reihan, Pale Nomads Chapter of the Raven Guard

I have a good group of members that have joined and I'm still looking for more good players. This is an English speaking guild and most are in North America and Canada. I will soon be having weekly guild mission runs which are not mandatory to join but would be appreciated if members did, as that they do help out everyone in the guild. This is essentially a casual guild with interests in all aspects of the game. No pressure just have fun.

Questions? Ask away.

Greetings! questions have been asked and I will answer them...

Do you have a guild hall?........ Soon we will!Do you raid?........Not everyone in the guild does but we do have a few raiders.Are you casual?........Yes, We know what life is like now.What if I'm new?........ No problem we are here to help.Do I have to donate to the guild?....... NoCan I invite my wife, brother, uncle etc?........ Sure no problem!Do you do guild missions?......... We do them once a week.Is there an age limit?........ No we do not discriminate in any way.

That's about it. If your someone looking for an easy going and friendly guild then come join Carcharodons!

Carcharodons is North American side guild that doesn’t discriminate or censor free speech like some other guilds. We have no intention of becoming a 300-400 player community because with that comes a lot of problems and a lot of confusion and of course drama. Why would you want that? We here at Carcharodons feel it’s best to keep low numbers 20-30 of virtual friends. That means no confusion, no issues reading a wall of chat messages in game from 300-400 people all having things to say.

With a smaller group you can coordinate events and teams so much easier which is great for those new to the game! Being new you won’t get lost in streaming guild chat. You also get a chance to see a new guild hall grow and develop and thus be able to keep up in finding things around it.

Teaming is easier and no one gets left out. Ever try and put a team of several hundred people together? It’s not easy. Also the big guilds will sometimes keep there list of inactives... kinda depressing seeing a list of players who quit. Makes you wonder what happened and did they find a better game?

It’s better to join a smaller guild in many ways especially if your new to the game.Or perhaps your a long time player looking to get away from the drama and confusion that big guilds have.

Carcharodons where greatness begins!

We are still looking for some active players that desire to be with a good group of people. We have a guild hall and discord. We have knowledge and experience to share for new players. We have no unrealistic demands. We just ask you respect each other, help if you can and join in guild missions. Besides that we want you to have fun and we are here to help along the way.

If Carcharodons seems like a guild that you can see yourself in, then send me a request ingame and I'll invite you to future greatness!

We had some events the other night and what a great team of players in the Carcharodons guild! We are still looking for a few more people to join our ranks. If your looking to game with a good group of people that love the game then Carcharodons is the guild for you! As always message me in game or post on here if you wish to join a great guild!

Have a wonderful weekend!