I spend 14 days searching for Hero-Tron in Lions Arch

I have to confess that it is the hardest quest ever. Congratulations for the ArenaNet for filling the game with such interesting and challenging quest. I can't tell you how refiling it is to search Lions Arch over and over and over and over and over again. And there is still no Hero-Tron.

How many weeks does it usual take till someone is able to finish the Rebooting IG-6417 quest?

Hero-Tron has one known location: Comodore's Quarter, next to Marcello DiGiacomo, east of Captain Kiel's office. The robot appears in the scene, where it can be interacted with for ~ 3 minutes, during its dialogue with Marcello. Then it walks away into the Order of Whispers Headquarters and chats with Ogden Stonhealer. During that time it cannot be interacted with. Then it returns to Marcello and the dialogue repeats. The entire cycle takes 5-7 minutes.

You don't need to wait in one spot for it to appear, it moves between 2 spots which are very close together, so all you need to do if it isn't in the first one is go to the second. If it's moving between the two then you'll see it along the way.

If you turn on the option to show ally names or hold down alt it should be even easier to spot because then the name will show up if it's anywhere near you.

@Brycar.2651 said:I hope we find Hero-Tron in Cantha

In gw1 there was a sidequest with a golem hero M.O.X to defeat some malfunctioning golems, one such golem POX was deployed in Cantha to kill the emperor.

In LWS1 Heal-o-Tron got in trouble with the Seraph, it'd be hilarious if Hero-Tron is sent to Cantha for one reason or another and gets in trouble with the Canthan authorities due to the incident with POX Canthan decades prior.