Acrobatics Rework (ideas)

Trianox.3486

Hi!

So, I reflected on different flavors of an Acrobatics rework (especially for the 300cd skills). I came up with way more ideas than needed, and I suspect each of you also have some ideas.I propose here 4 defensive/boon/support oriented traits and 3 offensive oriented traits.I'm NOT suggesting they would be all implememented, so it's rather a list of ideas. I'm not exactly sure of which could replaces which traits, so anyways! Let me know if you find any inspiration/ideas interesting in there!

1) Boon and support traits

Acrobatic Transmutation

Dodging an incoming condition grant a stack of regeneration for yourself and up to 5 allies in a 360 radius, and heals allies (not you) for a small amount (456 (0.08)).

Sustained presence

While regeneration is active, gain +250 healing power and +150 vitality.Everytime you grant yourself or an ally a boon, you gain 2 might for 5 seconds.

Self-less Acrobacy

2 seconds Protection granted to 5 allies when you dodge in a 360 radius. (for allies and yourself)1 second Aegis granted to 5 allies when you dodge (or evade?), in a 90 radius. (Only for allies, not yourself, and you basically you got to stand on the ally...)

Constant motion

You gain 1% of DMG and conditions reduction per 60 tiles crossed for 10 seconds, for a maximum 15 stacks.Each evaded hit grant a stacking 2% power and condition damage bonus for yourself and your allies in a 360 radius for 10 seconds, maximun 5 stacks.

2) Aggressive and complementing traits

Confounding/Disorienting Acrobacy (version 1)

Ennemi gain one stack of confusion for each missed hit that was to hit you.(PvP, WvW) 1 sec internal CD per target in PvP for 1 stack of 2 seconds;(PvE) 3 stacks for 3 secondes, no ICD.-OR-

Confounding/Disorienting Acrobacy (version 2)

If a foe misses an attack as you dodge/evade, he gains a confounding stack for 10 sec. If he reaches 5 stacks, he loses all stacks and receives 10 stacks of 1 seconds confusion (PvP, WvW)If a foe misses an attack as you dodge/evade, he gains a confounding stack for 10 sec. If he reaches 3 stacks, he receives 10 stacks of 2.5 seconds confusion (PvE)

(Version 2 offers more counter play.)

Thoughtful Acrobacy

(PvP, WvW) While in combat, if you take no DMG for 10 seconds, your next skill inflicts damage (Damage: 300 + (power*0.25)) and immobilizes on all hits a 0.25 second, 5 sec internal CD per target, .Movement weapon skills gain 5% power and condi damage.

(PvE) While in combat, if you take no DMG for 10 seconds, your next skill inflicts damage (Damage: 465 +(power*0.5)) and immobilizes on all hits a 1 second, 5 sec internal CD per target.Movement weapon skills gain 5% power and condi damage.

Toxic Sprint/Dash

You release poison as you dash and gain one stack of regeneration.-OR-

Burning reflexes

Dashes skills happen so fast that it generates heat as a 120 radius 5 targets 1 stack of burning for 2 seconds, when you reach the target, creating a fire field.-OR-Quick hits succession charge a burning 180 radius attack. Achieving 10 hits in under 5 sec throws out a burning attack, of a 1 stack of burning for 2 seconds on 120 radius and 5 targets.-OR-

Instant Impact

Dashes and shadowstep puts a 0.75 sec stack of slow and chill on 5 targets 80 radius around target (landing position). You gain quickness 0.5 second. (PvP, WvW)Dashes and shadowstep puts a 2 sec stack of slow and chill on 5 targets 120 radius around target (landing position). You gain quickness 1.5 second. (PvE)

Again, I'm NOT suggesting that all of them would be implemented, but rather than 2-3 could be considered to replace the 300CD traits, and some of the less used ones.

Thanks!

• Like 2