[NA][WvW] | [TKx] WvW Zerg-breaking | NA/Late NA - Weekends | Recruiting ambitious players

Montana.8032

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Montana.8032 changed the title to [NA][WvW] | [TKx] WvW Fights Focused | Fri/Sat/Sun - 9pm EST | LF motivated individuals
  • Montana.8032 changed the title to [NA][WvW] | [TKx] WvW Zerg-breaking | NA/Late NA - Weekends | Recruiting ambitious players
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings all,

I would love to be invited to TKx, the guild sounds right up my alley. 

I've been playing casually since gw1/gw2beta but recently fell in love with WvW when I came back to the game and joined a paired server's discord group. Came here to find a guild to kick bass with, I love the large-scale coordination and chaos of this mode. I play support firebrand but I can also play warrior subtypes and have also been wanting to learn rev in wvw. Totally willing to learn and accept criticism, I am ambitious to excel. I also love theorycrafting, I will definitely run whatever I'm told to but I do have a fondness for this cele build with big stats and easy 85-100% boon duration if allowed: (http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWzAYl7lRwwYcsOmJmqX7vdA-z1IYVFCU93XpkWIUdBkemqxTEUC8Eh53/Y5/xN-w)

Y (27) - Age 21+
Y - A working microphone & Discord
Y - Good communication skills
Y - Bring a team-first mentality
Y - Run guild character builds verbatim
Y - Be able to record/share gameplay footage
Y - Be open to individual constructive criticism
Y - Always be looking for ways to improve your gameplay
Y - Never misrepresent TKx (vocally or by text chat)

(NA, late nights/weekends are perfect)

IGN - Byteside

Edited by Fantom.6891

On 2/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, Fantom.6891 said:

Greetings all,

I would love to be invited to TKx, the guild sounds right up my alley. 

I've been playing casually since gw1/gw2beta but recently fell in love with WvW when I came back to the game and joined a paired server's discord group. Came here to find a guild to kick bass with, I love the large-scale coordination and chaos of this mode. I play support firebrand but I can also play warrior subtypes and have also been wanting to learn rev in wvw. Totally willing to learn and accept criticism, I am ambitious to excel. I also love theorycrafting, I will definitely run whatever I'm told to but I do have a fondness for this cele build with big stats and easy 85-100% boon duration if allowed: (http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWzAYl7lRwwYcsOmJmqX7vdA-z1IYVFCU93XpkWIUdBkemqxTEUC8Eh53/Y5/xN-w)

Y (27) - Age 21+
Y - A working microphone & Discord
Y - Good communication skills
Y - Bring a team-first mentality
Y - Run guild character builds verbatim
Y - Be able to record/share gameplay footage
Y - Be open to individual constructive criticism
Y - Always be looking for ways to improve your gameplay
Y - Never misrepresent TKx (vocally or by text chat)

(NA, late nights/weekends are perfect)

IGN - Byteside

If you'd like to join TKx, please join our Discord and fill out our application! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...