The guys that shout „HACKER“ 24/7 are getting mad annoying

GuriGashi.5617

I definitely have to agree with the OP. Hackers do exist in the game (I've seen 2 or 3 troll around in the FFA before); but the rate at which people are being accused of hacking, and the actual amount of hacking, is extremely disproportionate. Just this last week I was accused and reported for using speed-hacks by this person. He was so sure of his assessment that when we got matched-up on the same team, he logged off (though we won anyway, LUL). I tried explaining to this guy how ele worked. I even pinged 'One With Air' and 'Fresh Air', but it didn't matter to him. Can't reason with the unreasonable. A couple months back I recall this thief accusing me of using port-hacks on my mesmer, simply because he couldn't rationalize the idea of me using my ports while I was in stealth. And now today I was accused again.

Before you go accuse someone of using hacks, make sure you know what you're talking about. Because on the off-chance that you're wrong, you just end-up looking like a salty pleb.

Good entertainment though, it has to be said.

@phokus.8934 said:If they restricted f2p accounts to unranked only then this would solve a lot in the short term.

It wouldnt, most bots are scourge, like 70% followed by mirage like 15%.

Out of 2 hackers I've seen 1 was dh the other one core necro

Those bot guys are mostly gold farmers and sellers so they actually want their accounts to be able to send emails

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@phokus.8934 said:If they restricted f2p accounts to unranked only then this would solve a lot in the short term.

You’re basing this on what? We as players can not determine whether someone is a F2P or not so I’m confused how you’re able to determine that all of the bots are F2P accounts.

If theyre using elite specs it means they are not f2p

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

You’re basing this on what? We as players can not determine whether someone is a F2P or not so I’m confused how you’re able to determine that all of the bots are F2P accounts.

Never did I say they were bots. But as Khalisto mentioned if they are using elite specs then they are not f2p.

@phokus.8934 said:

Never did I say they were bots. But as Khalisto mentioned if they are using elite specs then they are not f2p.

Bots or not, you didn’t answer my question regarding how you’re so sure that they are using F2P accounts. There’s absolutely no way to determine that they are using a F2P account from your end.

@Khalisto.5780 said:

If theyre using elite specs it means they are not f2p

I should have left out the “or not” as people are latching onto that and ignoring the rest. The point I was making that it’s impossible for us to determine if someone is F2P on our end and yet that poster is making the claim that restricting F2P accounts to unranked would resolve anything.