Question about race romantic feeling

avexysv.9314

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@Fenella.2634 said:Well, there is one canon human/norn couple in PoF. So it's possible, but kind of rare, I suppose.

Who were they?Two ghosts a bit hidden in the story instance of the Realm of the Lost.They are former Pact members who actually already regained their memories and identities, but decided to stay in the Realm of the Lost anyway so they don't have to go to their separate afterlives.

@McPero.3287 said:So which races can have kids? Norn + human seems possible. Meanwhile anything else seems hard to believe.Nope, not possible. That's something the devs ruled out very clearly from the very beginning.Relationships, yes, sometimes, but never kids.

Btw, humans are very different from norns, as they are basically aliens. They may look similar as long as we ignore that norns are basically bears / wolves / whatever, but their genetics shouldn't be compatible.

• Like 1

@Fenella.2634 said:

@McPero.3287 said:So which races can have kids? Norn + human seems possible. Meanwhile anything else seems hard to believe.Nope, not possible. That's something the devs ruled out very clearly from the very beginning.Relationships, yes, sometimes, but never kids.

Btw, humans are very different from norns, as they are basically aliens. They may look similar as long as we ignore that norns are basically bears / wolves / whatever, but their genetics shouldn't be compatible.

Ahh cool ty for clarifying that.

• 1 year later...

I think your question is for me very important. Guild Wars is a wonderful game with a great story and characters, but after all these years I have realized that I am missing  soemthing. There are 2 women who love each other, but no interspecies relationships. It seems strange at first glance, but shouldnt be missing in a fantasy world, because what you dont know is still attractive. 😄 I dont understand why its a problem to openly show something like that? Snargle Goldclaw seems almost outcast and lost to me, despite his uniquely awesome character, which to me is incredible. I wish I could experience more of his stories, not just in books. Whats so wrong with loving an asura as a human or loving a sylvari? Even a charr can love a human. It would change the story and make it deeper. I am a woman and I love unequal relationships. When Snargle came into play, I felt good to see that. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kaji.2340 said:

I think your question is for me very important. Guild Wars is a wonderful game with a great story and characters, but after all these years I have realized that I am missing  soemthing. There are 2 women who love each other, but no interspecies relationships. It seems strange at first glance, but shouldnt be missing in a fantasy world, because what you dont know is still attractive. 😄 I dont understand why its a problem to openly show something like that? Snargle Goldclaw seems almost outcast and lost to me, despite his uniquely awesome character, which to me is incredible. I wish I could experience more of his stories, not just in books. Whats so wrong with loving an asura as a human or loving a sylvari? Even a charr can love a human. It would change the story and make it deeper. I am a woman and I love unequal relationships. When Snargle came into play, I felt good to see that. 

There is a whole collection achievement with special dialogue for Snargle Goldclaw in EoD where you help him out. So you get a whole heck of a lot more of him that way if you want to just spend more time with him.

Hello Narcemus, 

Thanks for your reply, but no, I didnt really mean that.😅
I meant that Snargle seems very lost in this world and maybe not taken seriously,
wish there were interspecies relationships between asura & humans or whatever without making them stereotypical.
Like when u see 2 women in the game. It should be completely normal for a fantasygame and would change a lot or everything, you know.

Snargle is different from other charrs, which makes him interesting. I would like to see such stories, not just read in books. 🙂

• Haha 1

wellllll 

Dawkkurra: Whole again, my pretty, floaty love.
Sage Volaar: While I am grateful, I must insist that you fall out of love with me.
Dawkkurra: No, musn't say that. You are mine, all mine!
Sage Volaar: My purpose is to protect the city. I can't stay here with you.
Dawkkurra: Pretty, floaty one does not love me? Not fair!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_gold_guzzler_to_find_the_remaining_pieces_of_Sage_Volaar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1