More leveling tips?

Fatalis.4368

Guess it's slowly about time to share my method.

What you need:

-Friendo with a lvl80 char with good killspeed (Multitarget, Pulls don't hurt either to stack mobs)
-All kind of XP Buffs. Those make it really shine as each affects Bonus experience multiplier.
-Carried one better takes ranged aoe weapons. For example shortbow on thief, Staff air on Ele etc. 

-Make sure to NOT engage ranged mobs, as lowlevel will be a oneshot.

-Be in a party, make sure lowlevel could hit all targets at least once to get benefit.

In general you will prefer engaging mobs roughly 5-10 levels above the lowlevel one. Speaking if he's level 10, you aim for mobs within levelrange of 15-20. As said. It needs a bit timing, lowlevel must be able to hit the mobs to get XP, after that it's simply down to how fast the lvl80 Pal can kill them. 

Go for areas and mobs that are unlikely to get killed. The longer some creep stays alive the more bonus XP it carries up to a certain threshold. These bonus xp are affected by all kind of XP boosters. Bday, food, utility, banners, guild hall buff, Lucky Draketails (They can stack up, but each lasts 5 minutes only. Go buy 6 for a 30 minute session). That way a bunch of mobs (4-7) can grant the lowlevel the amount of XP of an event, depending the different active xp boosters.

With this method my top record was 14lvls in 30 minutes. On average it has been 10-12.

PS: With higher level of the lowlevel it will start to drop off. This method works best in levelrange 2-70/75. After that i'd suggest the common RIBA, AB Meta, World Boss rotas, whatever suits you best.

• Thanks 1