Oxidecimus is too tiny...

I got him last year, because he reminds me of my favorite arc from the original Teen Titans. As someone with it I say no from me. It would look strange having a large bird when the other raven mini will be smaller. I want a ghosty magic infused raven, not an awkward thing that's the same size as me when I use the tonic. But, that's just me.

I want him so bad, he's so cute and amazing! I like his small size because I do think it would make him look a little awkward if he was bigger.

Too bad I'll probably never be able to get him. I've been working on getting candy corn since last year just for him, but I just don't have enough time to play in order to get him.

@RAWR.4273 said:I want him so bad, he's so cute and amazing! I like his small size because I do think it would make him look a little awkward if he was bigger.

Too bad I'll probably never be able to get him. I've been working on getting candy corn since last year just for him, but I just don't have enough time to play in order to get him.

You can buy candy corn on the trading post.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@RAWR.4273 said:I want him so bad, he's so cute and amazing! I like his small size because I do think it would make him look a little awkward if he was bigger.

You can buy candy corn on the trading post.

I'm aware, it's just out of my league in costs. But I've been saving either way.

I'm fine with it the size it is. It's the same as the regular mini raven. I don't think it'd be a problem if it was bigger, but I also don't think it needs to be bigger.

I do think it's absurdly expensive and the price should be reduced. It won't help me (unless they can somehow go back in time and reduce the price last year), but it would help a lot of other people, and it'd be a step towards stopping with this stupidly expensive minis that turn Halloween into endless farming for the people who want them.

Archived