What do you want to see the most in EoD? - [Merged]

new pvp modes inspired by those of guild wars factions,cantha without pvp would be unimaginable.Otherwise I would like new raid-type elite area (urgoz, the deep) and quality meta events that require organization like on HOTAfter obviously a good story that focuses on cantha politics but I am under no illusion we're going to start again in the uninteresting loop: destroy the bad dragon and forget all the fascinating story of cantha

New class would be the most interesting to me, but actually, I really want to get better optimization/engine upgrade in next years - and new expansion is good opportunity to make it - just because if we have to play this expansion for next 3-4 years with current optimization, it can be problematic for some.

Honestly, what I want to see the most in the Expac is a good story, consistent lore and well designed maps.

As for expansion-level features: Elite specs should be a given, I hope. Maybe new raid wings? And as a new feature, maybe player housing? Or... real build templates instead of that joke we have to improvise around right now?

I think features like Alliances or engine upgrades would be amazing, but they likely can't be features of an expac. Those would have to be implemented for the entire game, not just for people who have the expac.

Not gonna ask for more than what we will be given.

Decently Balanced especs that won't blow subpar specs rn out of the water entirely. As a warrior main, I want a duelist spec for my class, but at the same time if that's not what they go for, I hope that Berserker will not be forgotten entirely (it already sucks as a roamer). The rest I don't really care for. Some thief ideas on assassins drew my attention and for Rvenant an evil legend.

I would like to see more decorations for the guild halls. I have Lost Precipice and we have made guild member housing. Each member that wanted a house was able to decorate their space. The list of items is so small it's hard to be unique. I would be more than happy to use gems to pay for decorations. It is also really hard to decorate with the 20 items per 400 meters cap. Considering the general decor that the game uses it has a lot more than 20 items per 400 meters. I feel like decorations are now an afterthought. At Wintersday we got some stars and garlands. I was very happy to get those but it would really be nice if we had more items.

Something new that changes the way I play the game, just like HoT and PoF did. In my opinion, Housing which could finally refresh the Loot/Reward system in GW2. Kinda sick of the entire Loot/Reward system being based on how you look (on a mount). Since there is no place in GW2 for rare loot that will enhance a players Stats and Combatlevel(fine with me), I would like to see a new feature where people can earn loot again and flaunt it in their ultra cool (instanced) mansion.

Basically, expand fashionwars to include Personal Housing and make it a deep system that ties into (ultra)rare and common materials, rare and common recipes, new tradeskill, and balance it all through accountbound/sellable. I do not care about infusions that much but would love to loot an ultrarare recipe from the Chak Gerent, so I can craft an account-bound Clock that barely anybody else has. :) Mat-sinks could be stuff like wooden panelling, masonry and such.

This would change the way I play the game because Bosses, DE's, simple mobs and also instanced content becomes more interesting for me again, since their drops can now enhance my House.

I want a new class, typically the ritualist that we had in GW1 (that came with Cantha at the time). I want a huge world with several large areas, allowing for exploring, many treasure hunts, at least one JP that is a "real" JP (with jumping on feet), and then maybe a different type of JPs, needing mounts. A new race would be nice, but it's less realistic. An interesting story. A content that doesn't simply rely on repeating again and again same events. And first of all, most important of all to me, a change to WvW so that WvW can resurect!There would be many other things, but it would be too long. Those above are the main to me.

Whoever has unlocked the Tyria 100%map completition , will be allowed to be an Open World Boss , every Fryday 20:00 , called Viejo(old man) .For any other expansion completition, will unlock other forms .If multiply people have the form and few are the people that are playing , will be split evenly in shards (2-3 old mans in the same Overflow) , with reduced damage and HPIf you do 100% of the game complatiotion , you unlocks a "table" that allows you , to hop into any avialable Overflow (that has people) and help either the attackers or defender (with a NPC form) , with the goal that Overflow last for 10-15 min (or you can help > switch other istance for more rewards and come back 3-4 min later) .

(gliberish:The person that succed to "bring the most balance" in the overflows , gets his own instance (like th HoT end boss) every Sunday . With the other 100% copletition guys behaving as guards that must be killed to open the door tothe next Overflow/area .The goal of those guards is to kill 10%-50% of the raid > and based on that hey get rewarded - it doesnt matter if they die.The alive people moves to the next Overflow/area and combine with the other survivors , and the dead join an PvE overflow to kill a Mega End boss that is not controlled by the playerEither he , gets the 1500 gold end Champioship rewards or are split to playersIf few are the survivors , each player can "invite" only 1 player . Before the boss starts , there are 15 min break with an UI blocking your screen (like Leageue of Legends-wating area) , where you cant see/wisperyou team8s ...and they wont spamm you with "inv my friend or i afk"If there too many , some can volunteer too sit on the bench and they get rewards f their friends winend of gliblerish)

I want to see all weapons a class is proficient in be available for their core class and Elite specializations.

The weapon that is unlocked with each ELITE is not the only one which is available for that specialization.

Why not allow a thief to use a staff or rifle with the core specializations? Or a longbow guardian?

Without adding any skills or professions, the potential new builds will keep people busy for quite a while.

Sort of a mix of a few of these? Client optimization would be greatly appreciated as even on my fairly beastly PC, the game can chug quite a bit in higher-traffic areas. A new class would be nice, failing that, some elite specializations - either way, hopefully themed with Cantha. I'd love to see some PvP game mode analogous to Heroes Ascent from the original game. Finally, some new dungeons.

gotta say, for me it's playable "class", including elite specs, far over everything.

and i'd want to ask "Alliances when".. since a reform there is still pending. link system is harmful for Wvw. btw new content in form of maps or EotM updates would be very cute as well. (bc of this i picked the "pee vee pee" option, while i think spvp and Wvw are big time different... i made in three years 1930 Wvw ranks and 30 spvp ranks... first one is for my taste just way more fun - while i only do smallscale in spvp, smallscale is more balance there tbf)

lighting upgrade, better day/night system (with actual sunsets and sunrises), and map lights not being baked in.better character customization, more options for scars, make up, jewelry, etc.some game changing system (like gliding and mounts were)fun elite specs.

Housing. Because I like paying gold, gems or whatever to have my own asura house/lab or charr tavern that I can decorate how i want and recruit npcs in it. No home instance isn't sufficient. Gh lacks racial decos. And not going somewhere else because I want in gw2. Thanks for coming to this TED talk.