Best NA Server for WvW PUGs?

Lord Meowalot.3690

@PrinceValentine.9320 said:

That ele guy is great to fight with too.. hard to keep up with sometimes heh

I think it's a she. She's really good in commanding pugs. i haven't seen her lose her cool, very patient towards her pugs. if a fight is lost, she makes sure her pugs don't lose morale and gives pointers on how to do better next time, very good on strategizing the movement of the squad from one map to another. well respected on the server. i love playing my firebrand when i am on her squad. Tbh, i prefer to be in her squad rather than to be on other organized squads on discord with their commanders yelling and cursing like it's everyone's fault but him when a fight is lost.

PS. I don't get it why people are still commanding on Chronos and demand this and that and when they get focused, they scream like a madman not expecting to get downed on such a class that has very poor cleansing and stability.

Nah, that ele gets farmed and gives the enemy UD. The only bags that ele commander can get are the champ bags hahaha.

Jealous much? You can't get people to follow your tag? You have to make your guild respectable enough for people to follow you. ;)

You misunderstand. Hunk doesn't need people to follow to farm bags.

I think it's a she. She's really good in commanding pugs. i haven't seen her lose her cool, very patient towards her pugs. if a fight is lost, she makes sure her pugs don't lose morale and gives pointers on how to do better next time, very good on strategizing the movement of the squad from one map to another. well respected on the server. i love playing my firebrand when i am on her squad. Tbh, i prefer to be in her squad rather than to be on other organized squads on discord with their commanders yelling and cursing like it's everyone's fault but him when a fight is lost.

PS. I don't get it why people are still commanding on Chronos and demand this and that and when they get focused, they scream like a madman not expecting to get downed on such a class that has very poor cleansing and stability.

Nah, that ele gets farmed and gives the enemy UD. The only bags that ele commander can get are the champ bags hahaha.

Jealous much? You can't get people to follow your tag? You have to make your guild respectable enough for people to follow you. ;)

SMH doesnt even know who hunk is

@QuickRain.4735 said:

Why do people need to know? Lol. Your sense of self-importance is amazing.

But wait.. you obviously know?

So.. you know speak like you know @hunkamania.7561 yet you also state you don’t?

I guess I would ask which is it?

Nothing to do with self- importance...It just Hunk has been around for an incredibly long time. Those type of people you kind a just notice if they are active like he is. Not to mention, the guild he is in I much rather follow then this "Ele Commander". As they could provide me actual bags then being a bag. The only groups I have to be aware on SoS is VR and EP, everything else is a /shrug. Much Love to Hunk/Bloodie with VR and still have mad respect for them over the past 5 years.

Also, I mainly meant it as a joke... No needs to know...But speaking for myself...I like knowing who I've fought and like knowing my "enemies." Why? Because they are people too... Hunk might've been a maggie at one point but the dude is a legit. Chaba is pretty cool herself even if she was from FA. Leto little roaming group was annoying at times but they are friendly people.

@QuickRain.4735 said:

Nothing to do with self- importance...It just Hunk has been around for an incredibly long time. Those type of people you kind a just notice if they are active like he is. Not to mention, the guild he is in I much rather follow then this "Ele Commander". As they could provide me actual bags then being a bag. The only groups I have to be aware on SoS is VR and EP, everything else is a /shrug. Much Love to Hunk/Bloodie with VR and still have mad respect for them over the past 5 years.

Also, I mainly meant it as a joke... No needs to know...But speaking for myself...I like knowing who I've fought and like knowing my "enemies." Why? Because they are people too... Hunk might've been a maggie at one point but the dude is a legit. Chaba is pretty cool herself even if she was from FA. Leto little roaming group was annoying at times but they are friendly people.

Oh yeah? Guess what squad brought SoS to 1st now on VP on Tier 1. Do you guys even command pugs or you're just so used to running with your guildies? People will not follow you if you're not popular. You're not popular enough for me to know you and I've been playing with SoS for some months now. I don't think anyone from your guild can even get the same number of followers that this ele commander is constantly getting, to follow you.

• Sad 1

@PrinceValentine.9320 said:Oh yeah? Guess what squad brought SoS to 1st now on VP on Tier 1. Do you guys even command pugs or you're just so used to running with your guildies? People will not follow you if you're not popular. You're not popular enough for me to know you and I've been playing with SoS for some months now. I don't think anyone from your guild can even get the same number of followers that this ele commander is constantly getting, to follow you.

Quickrain's not on SoS so I guess the joke's on you? Or maybe you're just a joke? For someone accusing another of being too self-important, maybe you should try being a little more self-aware?? A lot of veteran commanders pay attention to other commanders who aren't on their server. Clearly this doesn't apply to you.

@"PrinceValentine.9320" said:

VR is a top tier guild that has been around for ages. Not sure if you're memeing or if you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. There's a complexity to WvW including builds, comps, synergies, and things that drivers do that many people that "pug" behind a typemander will never grasp. If you really want to learn and see how deep this goes then join a WvW guild.

Also, commanding on an ele... why?

Oh yeah? Guess what squad brought SoS to 1st now on VP on Tier 1. Do you guys even command pugs or you're just so used to running with your guildies? People will not follow you if you're not popular. You're not popular enough for me to know you and I've been playing with SoS for some months now. I don't think anyone from your guild can even get the same number of followers that this ele commander is constantly getting, to follow you.

Adorable.......

• Haha 1

@SniffyCube.6107 said:

VR is a top tier guild that has been around for ages. Not sure if you're memeing or if you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. There's a complexity to WvW including builds, comps, synergies, and things that drivers do that many people that "pug" behind a typemander will never grasp. If you really want to learn and see how deep this goes then join a WvW guild.

Hes not memeing just clueless....Also hello friend hows TBT treating you

@SniffyCube.6107 said:

VR is a top tier guild that has been around for ages. Not sure if you're memeing or if you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.
There's a complexity to WvW including builds, comps, synergies, and things that drivers do that many people that "pug" behind a typemander will never grasp
. If you really want to learn and see how deep this goes then join a WvW guild.

Type it up and help people out.

@Ronin.4501 said:

@PrinceValentine.9320 said:Oh yeah? Guess what squad brought SoS to 1st now on VP on Tier 1. Do you guys even command pugs or you're just so used to running with your guildies? People will not follow you if you're not popular. You're not popular enough for me to know you and I've been playing with SoS for some months now. I don't think anyone from your guild can even get the same number of followers that this ele commander is constantly getting, to follow you.

Quickrain's not on SoS so I guess the joke's on you? Or maybe you're just a joke? For someone accusing another of being too self-important, maybe you should try being a little more self-aware?? A lot of veteran commanders pay attention to other commanders who aren't on their server. Clearly this doesn't apply to you.

Anything you say is not gonna change the fact that SoS is 1st now on Victory Points and that ele commander made that possible. I just came back to gw2 after a few years of hiatus and I used to command on Devona's Rest during pre-HoT and PoF. Pug commanding is so much different than commanding an organized squad with voice comms. OP here is asking which server has the best pugs and I answered SoS because that's what I have observed so far.

You guys saying that SoS only wins fight when they outnumber the enemies. We are fighting Blackgate, I don't think you are even paying attention. How do you even outnumber such a huge server with a lot of bandwagoners? I will let you save your ego if you want to think that SoS pugs are just mindlessly zerging. Go ahead. Thank you.

@kash.9213 said:

VR is a top tier guild that has been around for ages. Not sure if you're memeing or if you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.
There's a complexity to WvW including builds, comps, synergies, and things that drivers do that many people that "pug" behind a typemander will never grasp

1 + 2 = 3

Well it really depends on what your looking for.....

Builds: Could be talked about for ages with no "real" right or wrong answerPutting it simply would be: Guard: Support/Damage Necro: Damage Rev: Damage Ele: Immob Support Warrior: Damage/Support Mesmer: Strips Support Engi: Support Ranger: Immob Support Thief: Hopfully camping a camp or sentry

Comps: Power, Condi, Support, CC, Frontline, Backline/Kite

Synergies: Putting it simply things that work well together

I'm to lazy to type out everything and maybe someone will do it... but here's a basic idea. The only thing i really find funny about it is those who "want to win" but refuse to work together with those nearby. That all aside pugging is pugging just accept it. (Referring to pugging in general)

@QuickRain.4735 said:

1 + 2 = 3

Builds: Could be talked about for ages with no "real" right or wrong answerPutting it simply would be: Guard: Support/Damage Necro: Damage Rev: Damage Ele: Immob Support Warrior: Damage/Support Mesmer: Strips Support Engi: Support Ranger: Immob Support Thief: Hopfully camping a camp or sentry

I'm to lazy to type out everything and maybe someone will do it... but here's a basic idea. The only thing i really find funny about it is those who "want to win" but refuse to work together with those nearby. That all aside pugging is pugging just accept it. (Referring to pugging in general)

Vague af. Guess that's a no. Or it's not as complex as you made it sound.

@kash.9213 said:

1 + 2 = 3

https://gw2mists.com/blog/arma-wvw-guide here's a good start. Good luck learning the ropes and I hope to see you around in WvW! Remember, it can be pretty intimidating at first (esp for a new player), but you'll get the hang of it. Keep at it !

@kash.9213 said:

1 + 2 = 3

Yes that's what I said... but here

For example....VR pre-nerf was running Runes of Geomancer or something that summoned golems that absorbed upwards to 50k worth of damage....While other guilds are for Guardians for example are running things like Durability, Water, Monk etc..... based on what they believe fits there style of play more. Things like warrior can be played as support or damage based on what the guild wants or need. Shouts for cleanses or barrier. Maybe a Winds or or a banner etc... or they can play damage Spellbreaker or Berserker. The rune choices vary although the armor is probs Minstrel.Guardians can and are played in 2 many ways based on what a guild is looking for for example aW is a condi heavy guild running 1 mins guard 1 trailblazers guard 1 Engi etc.. while another guild might be running 1 mins guard 1 engi and 1 DHwpower guard and want to abuse traps.

Again I'm 2 lazy to type EVERYTHING out but if your looking for more concert details, maybe someone else will be more willings to talk it up

@SniffyCube.6107 said:

1 + 2 = 3

here's a good start. Good luck learning the ropes and I hope to see you around in WvW! Remember, it can be pretty intimidating at first (esp for a new player), but you'll get the hang of it. Keep at it !

That's just a bunch of common sense stuff people hear a lot already."There's a complexity to WvW including builds, comps, synergies, and things that drivers do that many people that "pug" behind a typemander will never grasp.Most of the "pugs" he was talking about also get on discord a lot and hear all of the call outs and everything else so whatever drivers are doing beyond the usual squad stuff must be super secret.

Anything you say is not gonna change the fact that SoS is 1st now on Victory Points and that ele commander made that possible.

You guys saying that SoS only wins fight when they outnumber the enemies.

And yet, pulling a .8 K/D ratio. The only server in T1 less than 1.0.

claps

@kash.9213 said:

1 + 2 = 3

here's a good start. Good luck learning the ropes and I hope to see you around in WvW! Remember, it can be pretty intimidating at first (esp for a new player), but you'll get the hang of it. Keep at it !

That's just a bunch of common sense stuff people hear a lot already."There's a complexity to WvW including builds, comps, synergies,
and things that drivers do that many people that "pug" behind a typemander will never grasp
.Most of the "pugs" he was talking about also get on discord a lot and hear all of the call outs and everything else so whatever drivers are doing beyond the usual squad stuff must be super secret.

I think you've read to deeply......He's more referring to those who are doing the opposite.... Like those who refuse this or that because they think this or that is viable or this is better then this or that.... maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure he's referring to those who refuse to see outside of the box of "them"