Monthly tournament team lfg fix

NEXUS.7948

Now that the qualifying points reset after every monthly tournament, it has become more important that there needs to be a proper system for people without the 100 qualifying points to not join parties as the whole team cannot enroll until the person leaves the party. I've missed a few monthly tournaments because people join with the minimum requirement despite my best efforts to check with people as they join the group. Also is there another way to check for peoples rank; too many times I've come across leechers in daily but especially monthly who are in a significantly lower rank than the group advertised but other than them displaying their badge (asking doesn't help as they flat out lie even when you can see their rank once the tournament starts) they ruin the party and in some cases leave because its "too hard" as one person put it thus causing the whole team to be kicked from the tournament if all games haven't been completed and they decline the next match.

Suggestion: 1) Have a lfg group as Monthly tournament which is greyed out if you don't have the 100 qualifying points so that people forming groups for the monthly tournament know everyone has the minimum requirement. I cannot stress enough how many people are missing out on monthly because of this issue of people joining/continually rejoining the same group when they don't have the 100 qualifying points.2) I understand badges can be hidden or shown on the title and that should remain the same. However, I think in the PVP lobby, when forming parties, having a rank badge in the corner of your portrait in party would at least let people know who you are playing with.

@NEXUS.7948 said:Having a rank badge in the corner of your portrait in party would at least let people know who you are playing with.

What about decay? I would suggest that your party members always show on top of ur friends/guilds leaderboard, so you dont have to add everyone and then scroll through all guilds u have to find party member’s rating