Deadeye problem

Kaburro.4712

It's all fun and games untill you ahave a deadeye in enemy team.Bastard lose focus, is just impossible to target. Taking into account the fast pace we have every second we lose finding and targeting a deadeye is time lost.When we find him we are already dead cos his dps is kinda one shot kill.I am asking you to take a look at that buil, nicely.It's your game, I have plenty to play and you know this issue is not new, just got worse.

DE can only hope to single target someone and has some of the easiest to counter burst if you don't get hit with the knockdown. It's extremely annoying to be hit with blind and immob spam kneel 2 through smoke fields, but the damage of that has been pretty heavily nerfed and straight up loses to any projectile denial. Best way to deal with a DE is to not play their game and ignore them, or drop an AoE on their kneel spot and watch them run away in stealth for a while. Pretty much any node bunker shouldn't have and struggle and a regular d/p thief can eat them alive. They also can't contribute to a teamfight except hoping to single target someone.

@Kaburro.4712 said:It's all fun and games untill you ahave a deadeye in enemy team.kitten lose focus, is just impossible to target. Taking into account the fast pace we have every second we lose finding and targeting a deadeye is time lost.When we find him we are already dead cos his dps is kinda one shot kill.I am asking you to take a look at that buil, nicely.It's your game, I have plenty to play and you know this issue is not new, just got worse.

I salute that brave deadeye making apparently a guardian mad in 2021.

Godspeed brave soldier.