dps for dhuum

I dont really understand the thing about shortbow soulbeast dps being inadequate?Dps from it is more than enough even for Dhuum CM and it offers some additional support with stanceshare and a bear stance for example.Pretty much any DPS build that you like and play well is fine for Dhuum but some offer a bit extra support like Aegis on FB or Barrier on Scourge if necessary.

@LittleYoshi.2548 said:I dont really understand the thing about shortbow soulbeast dps being inadequate?Dps from it is more than enough even for Dhuum CM and it offers some additional support with stanceshare and a bear stance for example.Pretty much any DPS build that you like and play well is fine for Dhuum but some offer a bit extra support like Aegis on FB or Barrier on Scourge if necessary.

hmm i guess i didn't run fast enough to dhumm or something, there were some downtime due to dhuum teleport etc. whats the typical dps on dhumm for other class or sb soulbeast?

If you have 10k+ dps on the log after dhuum thats usually fine for a normal pug imo.As shortbow soulbeast you can prolly get up to like 12-13k i would guess, but ill try it today to get some numbers.Problem with dhuum is that depending on mechanics your dps can fluctuate quite a bit (Getting a lot of bombs/shackles) + in inexperienced groups or groups that play bad comps on dhuum your boons might be lacking and youre gonna lose some dps aswell.

@LittleYoshi.2548 said:If you have 10k+ dps on the log after dhuum thats usually fine for a normal pug imo.As shortbow soulbeast you can prolly get up to like 12-13k i would guess, but ill try it today to get some numbers.Problem with dhuum is that depending on mechanics your dps can fluctuate quite a bit (Getting a lot of bombs/shackles) + in inexperienced groups or groups that play bad comps on dhuum your boons might be lacking and youre gonna lose some dps aswell.

It's possible to get over 15K, but like you said, it depends on a lot.