Returning after 6+ months off

ketorin.5923

It is... alright, but very stale. They took a solid direction a year ago - nerfing lots of things, damage and sustain, down to reasonable levels -, but they utterly failed in taking the job seriously. The adjustments are coming waaaay to slow and the meta basically doesn't change for 6 months in a row.

It is still fun, if that's all you are looking for. More builds have become viable, but there are still serious outliers. But the playstyle is still good, fast and fun. Just don't tryhard. :wink: The matchmaker suffers from low population in both regions, but I feel like NA has it worse. It might lead to more unbalanced matches, more bots in games, maybe more wintrading...

FOTM (or months) is revenant. Usually renegade, but power herald or condi bunkers are strong as well. Burn DH if you want to drop into even lower skill requirements, but less potential overall.

@Cynz.9437 said:

@ketorin.5923 said:whats the state of pvp right now?It's slightly worse than after the February 2020 patch.

are meta battle builds up to date,META builds should largely be the same.

whats FOTM these days?Stealth Dragon Hunters and Minion Masters seem to be the current flavours of the
month
year.

You forgot renegades.

I do not meet them as often as the others.One Renegade every third match (on average) is much less than at least one MM or Stealth DH each match.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@ketorin.5923 said:whats the state of pvp right now?It's slightly worse than after the February 2020 patch.

are meta battle builds up to date,META builds should largely be the same.

whats FOTM these days?Stealth Dragon Hunters and Minion Masters seem to be the current flavours of the
month
year.

You forgot renegades.

I do not meet them as often as the others.One Renegade every third match (on average) is much less than
at least
one MM or Stealth DH each match.

I have 1-2 renegades on each team every match but yeah it feels like player vs DH atm.