Top roaming classes

Mai Chou.7165

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shadowcat.2680 said:

@"Artaz.3819" said:
  1. Soulbeast - two variants/both solid in solo roamingThey are? From what I have seen when roaming, soulbeasts are nearly nonexistant. I mean sure there are soulbeasts running around in random builds but they dont stand a chance against the top roaming specs IMO. I havent even been able to pick out any particular variants. Druids seem more common and become far more dangerous when you reach small scale/random group of people sizes due to their insane tankiness and support.

Hell I would put a condi scourge in full zerg gear as better for roaming above a soulbeast.

Soulbeasts delete scourges at a 1500 range.

I'd put soulbeast above druid for roaming. The soulbeast (if running gazelle) has superior mobility to a druid and higher damage output. A soulbeast is also deadly to stealth-reliant roamers with the way the shouts function in beastmode (the shout Sic 'Em applies reveal at a 2,000 range with the effect originating from the soulbeast itself and the damage buff from Sic 'Em gets applied to the soulbeast).

You don't need SB to utilize Sic' Em. Don't downplay the murderous potential of druid kiting, CC, sustain, healing and stealth uptime. Not to mention they're a lot less micro-managy, what with having to swap out of beastmode to swap pets. These days on ranger its less about out-DPSing your opponent and a lot more about getting them to chew through their defenses before you chew through yours. SB does win in the burst department, but against scourge I'd prefer to bring a Druid.

~ Kovu

Archived