I just opened up 27090 Lucky Red bags

I just opened up 27090 Lucky Red bags

It was awesome getting rid of all those essences of luck. The hoarding finally paid off. Check out the video for full stats and price estimates. It's 3 minutes. But just skip to the end if you want a everything that was dropped and the price estimate per bag. I wanted a video of the entire opening session to provide evidence that I had actually opened them and not just fudge the figures or whatever. I plan on doing more like this in the future. Peace.

@"sostronk.8167" said:I just opened up 27090 Lucky Red bags

It was awesome getting rid of all those essences of luck. The hoarding finally paid off. Check out the video for full stats and price estimates. It's 3 minutes. But just skip to the end if you want a everything that was dropped and the price estimate per bag. I wanted a video of the entire opening session to provide evidence that I had actually opened them and not just fudge the figures or whatever. I plan on doing more like this in the future. Peace.

Paying my respect F.Why would you open so many bags without noticing on the tooltip it says "affected by magic find". So much luck wasted.

@aleron.1438 said:

@"sostronk.8167" said:I just opened up 27090 Lucky Red bags

Paying my respect F.Why would you open so many bags without noticing on the tooltip it says "affected by magic find". So much luck wasted.

Haha yeah, I did notice it but I was more interested in a baseline. Maybe next time I'll max out all magic find boosts. For science! I'll farm essence of luck for a year and see how we go next year :)

Thanks for the research data! :) It seems that feeding your luck to Drooburt works out to about 3.5g per stack. Depending on your luck, you could wind up with far more or far less via the Lucky Red Bags. Of course, you also have to take into account the sheer amount of spam clicking you'd have to do with Drooburt. ;)