Dredge Turrets - WvW

MaX.1258

Yo,

I would like to speak about something happening since 28 August 2012, so around 3,083 days.

I was hoping that I could wait for the 10th Anniversary, in 2022.

EB, as a glorious Plebcenter map, has the particularity to have Hyleks, Ogres, and Dredges.

Can you do something against the Dredge Turrets that dazes you for 3 seconds on the green side of the map ? It has no equivalent on others side, which can be seen as an apparent discrepancy.

It has been a good troll for 3,083 days, but can we do something against it please ? (or rip)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dredge_Turret

Cheers,

thats only partially correct tho, afaik the towers are also around anazalias @ red side. green has the best defendable keep anyways, so idk, not a huge issue imo.

the underpowered defense turret tactic is a way bigger issue... as i always say, don't nerf everything till even the biggest kitten falls asleep from the boringness of it... more action would be nice.

and especially the nerfs are often overkills. like dragon banner lost pretty much every dmg by the general dps nerf, now only road does a bit of dmg, and even that does far less than it used to do. the regionlock woulda been a good enough nerf imo. before ppl often brought like 3-4 dragonbanners to SM defense fights. we still took it that time, but was a hellpit... now? u see one dragonbanner, and once the guy gets focused down, chances are high that u won't see another one due to the cooldown.

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:thats only partially correct tho, afaik the towers are also around anazalias @ red side. green has the best defendable keep anyways, so idk, not a huge issue imo.

the underpowered defense turret tactic is a way bigger issue... as i always say, don't nerf everything till even the biggest kitten falls asleep from the boringness of it... more action would be nice.

and especially the nerfs are often overkills. like dragon banner lost pretty much every dmg by the general dps nerf, now only road does a bit of dmg, and even that does far less than it used to do. the regionlock woulda been a good enough nerf imo. before ppl often brought like 3-4 dragonbanners to SM defense fights. we still took it that time, but was a hellpit... now? u see one dragonbanner, and once the guy gets focused down, chances are high that u won't see another one due to the cooldown.

I believe the dragon banners remaining in their objective's area was a very good call. Zerg fights are that rn, while before you had one guy popping the banner and then another and the whole fight turned into a mess.

that's what i don't criticise, i even advocated this as possible solution in the forums before it happened :P but both the dmg nerf + the regionlock is meh. the old dragonbanners been extremly powerful, damagewise. i still think the regionlock is pretty important.

my point is that i prefer "making everything good" over "making everything bad".