Dont forget to nerf weaver...

Crab Fear.1624

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I know it is not prevalent on the forums now, but this class is probably the best at 1 v 1, with like zero bad match-ups; the only problem lies with the primate at the keyboard.

How do you know? You don't know how to play ele good enough to claim he doesn't lose any MU, the likes of @Grimjack.8130 and @Blamthrax.9785 play on a zerker elet at 11k hp + 2k from runes and traits while having zero toughness.

Btw....nerf thieeeeefff!

• Like 1

This is one of those complaints where the OP asks for nerfs because the player doesn't know how to play against a certain profession and thinks that 1vs1 comparisons are a valid example on how balance works...Play the profession you hate the most, that is the only thing that can help you on how to deal with it. Some people take 1 month to learn weaver's rotation and how to play it, I warn you it's not easy. The profession is balanced, it doesn't have the stealth and dodge thieves have, it doesn't have the target break burst revenants have, it doesn't have the blocks guardians have, it's the squishiest profession in the game and it does ok damage, not OP. There are other professions who burst better and faster than ele you just have to inform yourself.

@Touchme.1097 said:This is one of those complaints where the OP asks for nerfs because the player doesn't know how to play against a certain profession and thinks that 1vs1 comparisons are a valid example on how balance works...Play the profession you hate the most, that is the only thing that can help you on how to deal with it. Some people take 1 month to learn weaver's rotation and how to play it, I warn you it's not easy. The profession is balanced, it doesn't have the stealth and dodge thieves have, it doesn't have the target break burst revenants have, it doesn't have the blocks guardians have, it's the squishiest profession in the game and it does ok damage, not OP. There are other professions who burst better and faster than ele you just have to inform yourself.

Sage amu, good health pool, high condi damage. Stone resonance 2x 4k barrier, lots of barriers on skills, ivuln on focus earth and reflect projectiles, block projectiles on air focus, dodge+heal on water sword, dodge on earth sword, barrier when dodge, heal when dodge on water, u can use twist of fate 2x dodge + stunbreak, cc on elite.... Perma swiftness swapping to air... Pls tell me how is this balanced. Ty

Oh, and ele gets also hp back with every skill cast.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I know it is not prevalent on the forums now, but this class is probably the best at 1 v 1, with like zero bad match-ups; the only problem lies with the primate at the keyboard.

In second post you are saying guard is the strongest, in third post you are saying spirit weapons are op, in fourth post you are saying trapper rune is op... decide now pls

• Like 1

@Filip.7463 said:

In second post you are saying guard is the strongest, in third post you are saying spirit weapons are op, in fourth post you are saying trapper rune is op... decide now pls

Goldfish can only remember the last thing that killed them, and that must be the most OP thing ever.

• Like 1

@Filip.7463 said:

It's clear he has no idea what he is talking about

@Ragnar.4257 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:I know it is not prevalent on the forums now, but this class is probably the best at 1 v 1, with like zero bad match-ups; the only problem lies with the primate at the keyboard.

Goldfish can only remember the last thing that killed them, and that must be the most OP thing ever.

Guard is still the strongest.

Unfortunately, I don't see any real patching happening.

It is not happening because you are right, it is just not happening because no one is there to patch it.

I said don't forget about ele, not that it is the strongest overall, but it is the strongest side noder/1v1, duelist atm.

For once I have the most thumbs in the thread, maybe I am right lol.

I think thief is fine, condi thief can be toned down (or deleted IDC).

Some classes are too prominent after the damage nerf last feb, and they need to be brought in line.

You see, when you attack my "IQ" without argument, you already show you don't have one.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

It is not happening because you are right, it is just not happening because no one is there to patch it.

I said don't forget about ele, not that it is the strongest overall, but it is the strongest side noder/1v1, duelist atm.

Some classes are too prominent after the damage nerf last feb, and they need to be brought in line.

You see, when you attack my "IQ" without argument, you already show you don't have one.Ele does need a shave in barrier, thief is ok power and condi, guard is not strongest like you say, i do think it need a shave on burn but a buff on power.

@Pimsley.3681 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:Weaver deserves a decent shave in barrier application.

But I agree with the sentiment here, nerf thief!And Mesmers, too, for 'good' measure.

Nerf Mesmers, wut?....mmmk.I agree with the first one though. Maybe the second...but Mesmers???Ok.

I was being sarcastic about nerfing Thieves and Mesmers.I thought that was obvious, since everyone else also was being sarcastic about nerfing Thieves.

0 buffs since feb patch

Obaidian flesh has been nerfed 3 times in a row

Even a pve nerf to might generation

Right after patch fire weaver dmg was laughable

Things have been nerfed across the board, holo nerf was a huge breath of life to weaver, then thief nerf made it really good. There wasn't much weaver action before that.

All natural counters are meh or not popular, warrior, mesmers and reapers

All that combined with sidenoders being either condi or/and ranged specs made weaver great again.

Devs are very quick on their fingers when it comes to nerf weaver

So who will be the next side node god.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

You see, when you attack my "IQ" without argument, you already show you don't have one.

Waiting for your necro nerf thread....and this is no sarcasm, if there is one class that needs tone downing is necro, even more than ele it has slipped under the radar...although ele has been nerfed several times since Feb last year....necro hasn't received serious nerfs for more than one year: they still have pre Feb patch levels of sustain for 1v1 especially.

I will accept nerfs to ele...only when necro get nerfed too

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

If ele as best sidenoder gets nerfed, then another class will become best sidenoder and u will complain on this forum again. Weaver started being playable again 2 weeks ago, why does it need nerf before people even learn to play it or vs it?