Dont forget to nerf weaver...

Crab Fear.1624

If they nerf barrier on weaver, I hope they target it on stone resonance skill. (Barrier one) Rather than the other small sources.

I don't often play condi weaver. (It's one of the 5 PvP builds I use, but I favor team fight builds). And I don't run with stone resonance and I don't feel 'OP'. It looks quite potent, but I prefer more damage on my condi ele build. And repositioning with d/d. Which has four back to back evades, that move you, along with ride the lighting. (F/F, W/F, E/W, E/E) Sadly ride the lighting isn't part of my evade chain. One of my builds runs arcane air, so I can pick up fresh air for even more mobility and ease of activating ride the lighting. You can double air attune quickly in the heat of combat to pull out.

I don't really follow the Meta, but I wouldn't be against a single skill getting a small shave, when some other nerfs come in, to ensure weaver doesn't take off too hard after. I'd be happy in a support or aoe damage role again.

Please unnerf meteor shower in PvP. The damage reduction per hit is really lame for a build, I can barely play in gold. (Zerker staff core ele). That has always been my favorite ele weapon for PvP, as getting the combos off feels amazing! But lately, with the latest damage nerfs, the build is finally on its last legs....in gold...

Please if you nerf stone resonance, remove the reduced damage per hit from meteor shower.