[SAND] still does dry top meta?

I think they still run it, but might be incorrect. Keep an eye on weekends especially, Saturdays seem to be popular. Join a map, join a tag, keep an eye on looking for group. If any dailies are there, you will find more groups of course, but personally have had good experiences lately with groups in Dry Top.

If you can be online at eurotimes, GotD (Guardians of the Dutch) frequently do(or at least did) a tier 6 Dry Top run. They advertise in the LFG tool so no problem finding them if they do one. Nice commander too, he does a lot of Meta's.

If you have a lot of Alts, do a Dry Top map completion with them, this will yield you a 100 geodes per character. Completion is pretty fast, since no Hearts. I had a hard time getting those Unidentified Fossilized Insect to drop from the Buried Locked chests, but in the end got them all. If you like WvW you will have a much easier time getting them since they are a reward in the end chest of the WvW track for Dry Top (Maguuma Jungle or something).

It is my favorite weapon collection, I love the idea of each weapon having a unique insect imbedded in it, and they are pretty visible too. Love the unique names too, one of the best collections in my book. It's just that opening 30 Buried Locked Chests and getting zero Unidentified Fossilized Inects sometimes got to me. :) And geodes are pretty hard to come by (as opposed to for instance Bandit Crests). You will live for a while in Dry Top if only for the Geodes (recipes).

Good luck!

@Tyncale.1629 said:If you can be online at eurotimes, GotD (Guardians of the Dutch) frequently do(or at least did) a tier 6 Dry Top run. They advertise in the LFG tool so no problem finding them if they do one. Nice commander too, he does a lot of Meta's.

If you have a lot of Alts, do a Dry Top map completion with them, this will yield you a 100 geodes per character. Completion is pretty fast, since no Hearts. I had a hard time getting those Unidentified Fossilized Insect to drop from the Buried Locked chests, but in the end got them all. If you like WvW you will have a much easier time getting them since they are a reward in the end chest of the WvW track for Dry Top (Maguuma Jungle or something).

It is my favorite weapon collection, I love the idea of each weapon having a unique insect imbedded in it, and they are pretty visible too. Love the unique names too, one of the best collections in my book. It's just that opening 30 Buried Locked Chests and getting zero Unidentified Fossilized Inects sometimes got to me. :) And geodes are pretty hard to come by (as opposed to for instance Bandit Crests). You will live for a while in Dry Top if only for the Geodes (recipes).

Good luck!

@Tyncale.1629 said:If you can be online at eurotimes, GotD (Guardians of the Dutch) frequently do(or at least did) a tier 6 Dry Top run. They advertise in the LFG tool so no problem finding them if they do one. Nice commander too, he does a lot of Meta's.

Good luck!

thanks, nice adivice the reward track, i had forgot it......, i really do lots of wvw.

Heyas! Moon here. We're still at it in Dry Top! Though we do mix in other kinds of events more frequently than we have historically. This past week we took a break, and we've been changing up our times a bit more, too - sometimes we run 4-5 hours before reset. I don't have our schedule for this coming week yet, but I'll have it by the end of the day tomorrow. https://twitter.com/DryTopSAND is our best way to stay super up-to-date with our schedule. <3 Hope to see you in the coming weeks!!