New charr customization

wilykcat.5864

This is just an idea. So I've been thinking what if the charrs get new customization options such as more horns, hair styles, tail options, warpaint, and ear shapes. Maybe more body shapes too like ones without a hunch.

The horns

1. Deer antlers
  2. Unicorn horns
  3. One horn broken while other is full size
  4. Horn color option

Tail options.There should be an option to change the length of the tail.

I also want to see a new customization for charrs such as warpaint. The warpaint can be many colors and styles.

For the ears a option to change the ear shape. Make the ears more pointy or more round. Maybe change the width of the ear base too. I dont know. I would like to see a charr with anime cat like ears or ears like a fox.

I'm not that good at writing suggestions but I did my best.

If you want to join the suggestion game, I'd advise you to use the forums search function, it will lead to less redundancy.

"B..but then they will call me out on necro'ing a thread..."Doesn't happen here a lot, people are more anyoyed by reading the same suggestions twice a week, and sold as the new hot stuff without adding anything or adressing points that have been discussed ad nauseam in the past.

@"lokh.2695" said:If you want to join the suggestion game, I'd advise you to use the forums search function, it will lead to less redundancy.

"B..but then they will call me out on necro'ing a thread..."Doesn't happen here a lot, people are more anyoyed by reading the same suggestions twice a week, and sold as the new hot stuff without adding anything or adressing points that have been discussed ad nauseam in the past.

What is ad nauseam, necroing, and redundancy? I dont know what those 3 words mean.

@wilykcat.5864 said:

@"lokh.2695" said:If you want to join the suggestion game, I'd advise you to use the forums search function, it will lead to less redundancy.

What is ad nauseam, necroing, and redundancy? I dont know what those 3 words mean.

Google is your friend and learning a language is an incredible journey. ;)

@wilykcat.5864 said:What's superflous?

If you have more than enough, more than you asked for, more than you could ever need of something, it is superfluous. Like if you keep pouring water into an already full glass.

English is my native language but I have the vocabulary and reading level of a 8th grader due to a mild learning disorder within reading comprehension.

Never let that stop you from learning things.

Yes, I support any aestetic update for charr!

Horns:

• Antlers, partially branded, decorated,
  • Ability to choose horn color!!!Fur:
  • Fur patterns, get inspiration from all sorts of animsls, suck as Oryx, cows, horses etc, not just feline.Other:
  • Claws that match horns colorwise.
  • New faces!!! Smooth Nicely textured ones!