Many Gathering Glyphs broken

@Lysica.1027 said:There seems to be a fundamental problem with glyphs because factually you can't get a refund if you mistakenly buy a gem store gathering tool with a glyph in it. Maybe the problem with glyphs goes very deep. I'm seeing odd things with volatile and unbound behaviour.

I've noticed that the success rate of gathering extra materials (including magic) has been altered. It no longer works as reliable as it used to.

@Lysica.1027 said:There have been documented changes to how glyphs like Reaping work but perhaps only to 'some' so maybe there are different 'versions' of the glyphs in circulation, who knows without some actual clarification from ANet.

I hope there will be answers (and fixes) soon. The behavior of many glyphs seems truly odd lately.

I do not know if it corresponds but the Glyph of the Crucible does not work properly on special nodes ,according to the wiki should deliver the special material and secondary materials as Bloodstone Dust, Empyreal Fragments or Dragonite Ore will return Mithril Ore in place......but when testing with several nodes of the third and fourth season only gives Mithril and the magic corresponding to the map, zero special material .

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Glyph_of_the_Crucible