Meta is fixed now in my opinion

GuriGashi.5617

@Shao.7236 yes, if you duoQ you have better chance of beating someone, what a surprise.How about you with your friend Sammy try to kill 2 supports that are duoQ too, and see how far you can go when your enemy is equally skilled and coordinated as youbut even that is an over-kill, 2 random, semi-competent supports hold hands and there is nothing you can do to dislodge them right now other then some equal measure of bullshit, like DH or buffed up lich form.The problem as always is how bad players can get away with playing poorly on those builds, since as much as the support and THEIR team is uncoordinated, you and YOUR team will be equally uncoordinated. And if your solution to bunkers/supports is be better and duoQ abuse them or there is absolutely no hope then GLHFKeep in mind most of those bunkers are players that dont know what the fuck they are even doing, by playing bunker ranger and fighting 1v1 my reaper friend I realized that I dont even have to use my dodge key since I out-heal his damage anyways. And ranger isnt even a good bunker to begin with.

My biggest grief with bunkers/supports right now is them stalling the game. They themselves dont have strong impact on the game, and just make everyone else have equally shit impact. In the end I as a dps/roamer am FORCED to hard focus all other dps/roamers. Eventually they get pissed off that they can die, switch to boring as fuck supports/tanks and the issue gets bigger and bigger.