Minor question; possible to see previous days' dailies?

This is driving me nuts, although it's minor. I would like to go back and re-do a puzzle (without using a Mesmer's portal) from the PvE Daily Achievements from a few days ago but cannot remember which one it is or where it is. Is there any way to see a list of, say, the Dailies for the last week? I can find web sites that show the current day's dailies, of course, and tomorrow's, but is there an archive anywhere? Or can I access it somehow by date in my Hero panel? Thanks very much. Memory issues are the pits.

@"Witch of Doom.5739" said:This is driving me nuts, although it's minor. I would like to go back and re-do a puzzle (without using a Mesmer's portal) from the PvE Daily Achievements from a few days ago but cannot remember which one it is or where it is. Is there any way to see a list of, say, the Dailies for the last week? I can find web sites that show the current day's dailies, of course, and tomorrow's, but is there an archive anywhere? Or can I access it somehow by date in my Hero panel? Thanks very much. Memory issues are the pits.

Narrow it down at least by remembering the map and or the experience of the JP. JPs are unique from each other so they have a certain something that you can remember. There are lots of JPs used on Dailies as listed in this LINK, good luck.

Archived