More than 1 legendary bounty?

Lanhelin.3480

In the achievement menue there are 2 to 4 legendary bounties listed depending on the zone - but I always found just the same 1 on the board so far. Do they change relating to daytime or are there other reasons to make them appear? E.g. I defeated the Choya in Crystal Oasis quite a few times now, but never ever saw one of the other two on the bounty-board. Can someone explain this please?

Ah are you attempting to complete the Funerary Weapon achievement? Or just in general? Regardless either way I think I know your problem. Each of the new PoF maps has 3 bounty boards located in different towns on the map, with the exception of the Elon Riverlands which I believe only has 2. Each board displays different bounties, so you keep seeing the Legendary Choya Bounty, because you keep going to the same bounty board in that map. I'll include the link below showing where the bounty boards are located in each map, though I believe if you open up your map you can also see an icon for them, similar to how you can see vistas, HP's, etc. Best of luck, hope this helps~

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bounty_Board

Archived