Please fix "Whisper of Jormag" Strike mission

My guild tried to fight the Whisper of Jormag twice tonight since it was the daily strike mission, and both times it bugged on the third phase. The first time, all his attacks were going off rapid fire, and the second time, he appeared for an instant at the start of the third phase and then fell through the floor. We just gave up after that. These bugs have been happening way too often. They should have been fixed by now.

@Abraxxus.8971 said:My guild tried to fight the Whisper of Jormag twice tonight since it was the daily strike mission, and both times it bugged on the third phase. The first time, all his attacks were going off rapid fire, and the second time, he appeared for an instant at the start of the third phase and then fell through the floor. We just gave up after that. These bugs have been happening way too often. They should have been fixed by now.

It's possible to win it when he bugs out, but you need enough healers, at least 3.... And maybe 100% prot uptime....

@Abraxxus.8971 said:My guild tried to fight the Whisper of Jormag twice tonight since it was the daily strike mission, and both times it bugged on the third phase. The first time, all his attacks were going off rapid fire, and the second time, he appeared for an instant at the start of the third phase and then fell through the floor. We just gave up after that. These bugs have been happening way too often. They should have been fixed by now.

The bugs can be annoying and should be fixed, yes. But as we don't know when this will happen (if ever), you can at least try to avoid some of the bugs. Afaik most of the bugs in the third phase only happen when whisper is stunned while the 25% port happens. So if the breakbar appears too close to the phase, don't use CC.