3 vs 3 biggest joke ever

The problem are the maps that force you into a confined space. Only the asura arena is different. But even fighting there is simply made irritating with the elevated platform. Simplify the maps, make them circular and make them larger! Put in some obstacles/walls so we can kite around. 3v3 is a good idea, the maps are just terrible.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried pvp after months but what a garbage is it, i am a pve guardian i can support everyone there and in pvp i am useless, i can not even put my own sigils and runes on, not my gear stats, nothing. i need desert armor box but i think i just have to wait for the vendor sell the right recipe.

@titje.2745 said:i tried pvp after months but what a garbage is it, i am a pve guardian i can support everyone there and in pvp i am useless, i can not even put my own sigils and runes on, not my gear stats, nothing. i need desert armor box but i think i just have to wait for the vendor sell the right recipe.

In PvP you can equip any runes and sigils from a collection. You don’t need any armor. You’ll find the runes and sigils by clicking the pvp build icon. That’s the one with the helm on the top of the screen.

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:The current meta is just very bad for 3v3, far too much braindead AoE spam. A 2v2 season would have been better.

imagine playin thief in 3 vs 3 lol

P\d with rabid amulet. High damage and survivability

Good luck playin that in 3 vs 3 lol

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

All these 3 vs 3 seasons there been i online seen like 5 thiefs in total. Problem is thiefs can only do dps while other classes can both do dps and support in the same build and thiefs cant do that. For pvp thief mostley a cap or decap bot and u dont need Any of that in 3 vs 3

Well this problem goes also the other way around thief and ranger are often not where the support is .. which means they don't get boons or healer can't heal them.

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:The current meta is just very bad for 3v3, far too much braindead AoE spam. A 2v2 season would have been better.

I'll say it, yesterday I had the best matches in a very long time with a scourge and a condi thief. It's offmeta, whatever, everybody spams burning on guardian now and I get it but boy a good condi thief can drop some real pressure

@Kuma.1503 said:My friends and I got tired of being cheesed by Burn DH + Cover condis/CC spam, so we started Cheesing the cheesers by supporing a spite reaper with 25 might and cleanses for days.

10k lich autos go brrrr

I am unironically loving you

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:

I'll say it, yesterday I had the best matches in a very long time with a scourge and a condi thief. It's offmeta, whatever, everybody spams burning on guardian now and I get it but boy a good condi thief can drop some real pressure

@Kuma.1503 said:My friends and I got tired of being cheesed by Burn DH + Cover condis/CC spam, so we started Cheesing the cheesers by supporing a spite reaper with 25 might and cleanses for days.

10k lich autos go brrrr

I am unironically loving you

Condi thief indeed is great in this bunker fiesta with a good support and any other dps class they can drop even 3 bunkers.

3v3 is officially full monkey this season, worse than ever before.

This 3v3 meta can be summed up by defining it simply as: Necro/Ele/Guard condi spam power revive

And then there are so many multi boxed bots throwing in NA that the game mode is unplayable solo or duo where you must accept a PUG or two.

Nothing more to say really.

I always hated this mode....But oh boy I decided to roll a scourge for memes, and I can confirm I am facerolling my keyboard, winning matched, and generally have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I have never played scourge outside of some odd healbots in raid trainings ages ago.Still think 3v3 is the most broken mode in pvp. Delete it please.

Once ppl find what is most effective they will start spam it. It is not a gw2 thing, even more if you talk about a game mode that balance is not aiming for, and if you high enough everybody will run the exactly same thing. Freaking out about what should be a alternative for fun game mode is kinda tryhard, specially when then said they had no intent to balance game for this game mode.

@Khalisto.5780 said:Once ppl find what is most effective they will start spam it. It is not a gw2 thing, even more if you talk about a game mode that balance is not aiming for, and if you high enough everybody will run the exactly same thing. Freaking out about what should be a alternative for fun game mode is kinda tryhard, specially when then said they had no intent to balance game for this game mode.

And because the game mode is much less diverse, that narrows down effective builds. I agree, everybody knew that, everybody with half a brain at least, and it should just be considered a fun break and far from competitive.

Or just play unranked.

But it’s what a expect tho. These top players are that good tho. And if they can que with 2 players with equal skill and role play Ofc they will win every game and the only ones they will loose is vs other top players but it will be a comp thing who was more pma with what class they gonna role that game. I am glad they got a game mode outside of at they can blow up on. This is how it should be it’s not news to most only tryhard golds who want to climb in pvp but relize there are players who block that path. You got 2 choices u make friends with people your lvl and decide to put everything into pvp to be a page one in the future or u try get good enough to reach out to them and they carry you. So it’s be their eboy or be a man.Be a man

@ellesee.8297 said:When your actions actually matter, the lesser skilled players will obviously whine. Arena is the gold standard of mmo pvp. Get good

There are builds very low effort high impact even more skilled players with off meta builds would struggle against those builds against a worst players, I remember symbol brand i was playing against ppl that i know are better than me, running meta builds as well, they just couldnt kill me nor bully me out of the node.

Trapper rune builds and minion builds are a good showcase of those builds.