[NA][CAFÉ] Raids And Strikes Training Group

Jevati.4328

9 hours ago, bloody neckro.6738 said:

hello im a returning player from 2012, im really having fun last week that i been back .  im mainly looking for a guild that does pve raids n wvw  if you all do this id be happy to join if you think im decent enough .... plz let me know i have multiple 80s but will definatly make any class u all need..  i just got done doing Hot, Pof, Lw 3/4  and  working on my skyscale atm   then maybe do icebrood  not sure yet .. 

Hiya!  Welcome back to GW2. 🙂  A lot of cool things have happened since 2012.  We do Raids on Saturdays at 12 PM noon Eastern.  It's a teaching group, so while we do get kills, it takes awhile to earn them as people are learning.  We do WvW sometimes (on Isle of Janthir), although we don't have any organized events that are regularly scheduled (it's mostly pick-up events).

If you feel like we're the kind of caring community that you're looking for, please follow the instructions in our original post to join our Discord and post an introduction! 🙂

Our Raids And Strikes Team now has a dedicated person to lead Strike Missions for any RAS members who are not making up the primary squad during any given week!  (As a side note, we have a very fair sign-up system with Aleeva; please check out the original post to learn more about this and our policies in general.)

On 6/4/2021 at 6:13 PM, LuckyThirteen.4576 said:

Hi, I've recently been looking to break into some higher tier content, this sounds good. If you'll have me of course.

Hiya!  If you're still looking, we're definitely interested in talking more!  The next step would be to follow the steps in the original post to join the Discord, read the rules, and post an introduction. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...