Please add the option to double-click to consume Support Marks

Phobia.9651

Could we please get the option to double-click to consume Support Marks into Tyrian Defense Seals? Just like we can with LWS3 and LWS4 map currencies. As the Support Marks only convert into one direction a vendor option would not be needed to begin with. Plus you keep sending a free Support Mark every rally event to accounts that don't even have access to Eye of the North.

@"Jilora.9524" said:Its 1 thing to delete per alt worst case and they aren't going to change now and players would then accidently consume etc so no. Not exactly a serious issue

I never claimed it to be a big issue, it's just given the track record of "double-click to consume" it would make perfect sense to implement it here as well.

@Phobia.9651 said:

@"Jilora.9524" said:Its 1 thing to delete per alt worst case and they aren't going to change now and players would then accidently consume etc so no. Not exactly a serious issue

I never claimed it to be a big issue, it's just given the track record of "double-click to consume" it would make perfect sense to implement it here as well.

Sure. we done w drms and like 2 more factions to recruit so max 2 times you have to delete an item that takes 1 click to claim and 2 secs to drag and delete. You spent more time making this thread then it cost you combined deleting. They aren't changing is more my point maybe if this was suggested the 1st faction recruit not the 10th idk.