Bioluminescent, Bloodstone and God of War weapon skins

Hi there! Yesterday, I tried outfitting my Thief with daggers that would fit her look. While searching for them, I came across these three sets, but alas, no way to buy them, unless I'm willing to spend copious amounts of gold, which a) I don't have and b) I don't want to spend.I don't understand why some sets are available and others are no longer attainable by players who weren't here when some events ran. Are these three sets ever coming back? Could they come back now? Why not have all of these and others always available? I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting them and I would gladly pay gems for them.Thanks!

@CoelhoAzul.5940 said:Hi there! Yesterday, I tried outfitting my Thief with daggers that would fit her look. While searching for them, I came across these three sets, but alas, no way to buy them, unless I'm willing to spend copious amounts of gold, which a) I don't have and b) I don't want to spend.I don't understand why some sets are available and others are no longer attainable by players who weren't here when some events ran. Are these three sets ever coming back? Could they come back now? Why not have all of these and others always available? I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting them and I would gladly pay gems for them.Thanks!

Specifically...

“I would gladly pay gems for them.”

Well, if you are willing to buy gems for them... Buy gems and convert those gems to gold, then buy the weapon skins you want?

Recently they're no longer rotating many weapon skins back in, for example Lovestruck and Devoted weapons didn't return this year. It'll only be feasble to buy them with gold for maybe another year before the prices become insurmountable.

To maintain supply & demand you have to bring things back sometimes, because low supply will destroy demand.

@Hannelore.8153 said:Recently they're no longer rotating many weapon skins back in, for example Lovestruck and Devoted weapons didn't return this year. It'll only be feasble to buy them with gold for maybe another year before the prices become insurmountable.

To maintain supply & demand you have to bring things back sometimes, because low supply will destroy demand.Well, the more sets there are (and the new ones are being added constantly), the longer it takes for them to cycle.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:Recently they're no longer rotating many weapon skins back in, for example Lovestruck and Devoted weapons didn't return this year. It'll only be feasble to buy them with gold for maybe another year before the prices become insurmountable.

To maintain supply & demand you have to bring things back sometimes, because low supply will destroy demand.Well, the more sets there are (and the new ones are being added constantly), the longer it takes for them to cycle.

Interestingly it seems they're significantly slowed on adding new BLC weapons. Most recent weapon sets are from Living World.

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:They are very cheap with gold.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bloodstone_weapon_skins

Total cost 1165 gold buy order, 2028 gold sell order.Yes, they suuure are cheap [/sarcasm]

Hint: there seems to be some massive price difference between different weapons for some reasons, some types are indeed really cheap, but not all. Bloodstone Axe Skin alone is 287 gold buy 594 gold sell order. Daggers - which is what OP specifically wanted - are moderately priced, but i still would not call 85 gold buy 120 gold sell order to be exactly cheap. Also, remember - not everyone is a veteran with few thousans gold in the bank.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:They are very cheap with gold.

Total cost 1165 gold buy order, 2028 gold sell order.Yes, they suuure are cheap [/sarcasm]

Hint: there seems to be some massive price difference between different weapons for some reasons, some types are indeed really cheap, but not all. Bloodstone Axe Skin alone is 287 gold buy 594 gold sell order. Daggers - which is what OP specifically wanted - are moderately priced, but i still would not call 85 gold buy 120 gold sell order to be exactly
cheap
. Also, remember - not everyone is a veteran with few thousans gold in the bank.

a single legendary is near 3k.

this a premium skinset, for 1k gold is too generous, most mmos are by far more greed with their premium skins.

and theres no need for entire skin set, premium skins are almost for "fashion" purposes, i doubt anyone can play with every weapon on this game.

Hint: there seems to be some massive price difference between different weapons for some reasons, some types are indeed really cheap, but not all. Bloodstone Axe Skin alone is 287 gold buy 594 gold sell order. Daggers - which is what OP specifically wanted - are moderately priced, but i still would not call 85 gold buy 120 gold sell order to be exactly
cheap
. Also, remember - not everyone is a veteran with few thousans gold in the bank.

a single legendary is near 3k.

this a premium skinset, for 1k gold is too generous, most mmos are by far more greed with their premium skins.

and theres no need for entire skin set, premium skins are almost for "fashion" purposes, i doubt anyone can play with every weapon on this game.It still does not make it anywhere close to being
very cheap