Funniest bit in GW2?

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

From npcs speech around towns, to a movie sequence, or even moments in battle.What is your favorite funny moment?The one that really made you laugh?A couple chuckles from the newer DRMs:Rytlock Brimstone: Thought we'd be dealing with shamans, not giant warriors.Logan Thackeray: I think this guy's both!Rytlock Brimstone: Doesn't anybody specialize anymore?andCrecia Stoneglow: We need to fortify our defenses! And why are there so many quaggans everywhere?Malice Swordshadow: They live here, Crecia.@"Randulf.7614" said:"Maybe you'll lend me your foot key again, Commander?"My friends and I were pointing to this as particularly classic the other night.

In the story when your team mates are stood in a circle talking about the weather while you getting your kitten kicked by a army of monsters. So there you are lying on the floor fighting for your life and one of them say's 'time to move on commander' and they all start walking off leaving you there in a pool of blood.Funny how the enemy was only interested in me, walking right passed what where, my friends.

This bit in season 3.

Marjory Delaqua: Canach, you're here under the orders of—?

Canach: Countess Anise is very concerned about Caudecus's well-being.

Canach: I'm to return him home unless the innocent-until-proven-guilty minister does something to change those plans.

Marjory Delaqua: She must be very hopeful your plans change.

Canach: I was instructed to be tight lipped about it. But I will say this: Yes.

Edited by mikansei.5742