Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild" - NA-[TYRS]

If you are looking for a great group of people to hang out and relax with Tyrs has a palace place for you. We currently offer a complete guild hall, weekly guild missions, fractal runs and strike missions. Our members love to assist people with completing achievements and major tasks (like getting your Skyscale). Members are always welcome to use our discord to put together groups at any time. Come check us out. Most of us till have our teeth but we promise not to bite.

Edited by Silverlock.9736
  • Like 3

We have some AMAZING leaders & officers in Tyrs that really care. New blood that volunteers and really gives a crap.

Its exactly what separates the adults from the little boys & girls.

Silverlock above is a PRIME EXAMPLE of what makes Tyrs' torches still shine bright.

Join us folks... and makes MEMORIES.

And most importantly --------Welcome to the chain gang Laseriusi !!!   

Edited by Aandre the Giant.4615

Our MAY recruiting has been FIIIRREEE for Tyrs Paladium!

SO MANY nice folks we've met.

WELCOME to our humble and rumble abode Phantom Thannatos, Sinnaire Dupree, Gimpymcgimperson, Kiti Kat, Chinzii, Shandra Nolar, Koralia, Annestel Wildstride, Jayshua Wildstride, X Smack X, Grimnal Burntblade, Laseriusi, Mashed Perderder, and Khaohorn !!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STILL the best guild I ever had the brains to join.... years later, and I'm lucky to be one of the leaders. The people here are more than just guildies, they're family.... 

Come join this family. I promise you won't regret it.

Disa Wyrmhunter, TYRS Guild Leader

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tyrs Paladium reminds me of what GW2 guilds were like shortly after the game was first launched (the good guilds that is).  Feels like family and friends to play with, without the drama that some guilds have (or some family & friends too I guess).  Help is easy to find, and even if we aren't the most "Try Hard" guild out there, we do have several members who are interested, and willing to train other members, on how to enjoy  the harder content GW2 has to offer.  Tyrs has, or shortly will have, all types of GW2 content covered, so come join us, if you are tired of the chaos and drama that exists elsewhere, and play for fun, with other mature fun people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ice Man.1692 said:

Tyrs Paladium reminds me of what GW2 guilds were like shortly after the game was first launched (the good guilds that is).  Feels like family and friends to play with, without the drama that some guilds have (or some family & friends too I guess).  Help is easy to find, and even if we aren't the most "Try Hard" guild out there, we do have several members who are interested, and willing to train other members, on how to enjoy  the harder content GW2 has to offer.  Tyrs has, or shortly will have, all types of GW2 content covered, so come join us, if you are tired of the chaos and drama that exists elsewhere, and play for fun, with other mature fun people.

What he said, times ten!

These members are great to play with, and I find myself wishing I had more time to play GW2 now, because I want to hang out with the members here at Tyrs Paladium, and relive the fun of playing GW2 again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AmigaDave.5623 said:

What he said, times ten!

These members are great to play with, and I find myself wishing I had more time to play GW2 now, because I want to hang out with the members here at Tyrs Paladium, and relive the fun of playing GW2 again.

There are few better ways to start off a forum name than the legendary AMIGA signification.  I should know, I'm Commodore! :)~~~

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AmigaDave.5623 said:

What he said, times ten!

I just filled out an Application, love reading things like this.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello.
I just wanted to say, I really love your goals as a guild and as a community, wishing you all the best in the future ❤️ (and I was also on your forum and Twitter Acc, hihi). Too bad for me, that you are on NA, you would be the perfect guild. 😅 But I just couldn`t leave without saying something ❤️

Kind regards, Samy

Edited by Elerrina.1703
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Elerrina.1703 said:

Hello.
I just wanted to say, I really love your goals as a guild and as a community, wishing you all the best in the future ❤️ (and I was also on your forum and Twitter Acc, hihi). Too bad for me, that you are on NA, you would be the perfect guild. 😅 But I just couldn`t leave without saying something ❤️

Kind regards, Samy

Thank you so much for the kind words friend! If you find yourself westward give us a visit 😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys/gals:   I went looking for a no BS, chill, no drama and active guild. I found it in TYRS.  We are a 14 yr old NA Dragonbrand server guild with members on other servers.  We are mainly PVE with daily and weekly organized raids, strikes, missions and events.  Our average age is still 30 to ancient and evenly split between guys and gals.  Help is always available and we have daily active players though out the 24 hours.. Many of our older members are nine year GW2 vets and our new members are made up of brand new players and returning players.   Our website link is below where you can apply, see our rules and goals and how we are part of a MMO Multi gaming community.   All questions I am happy to address and look forward to seeing your application, we'll leave the light on for you.

Inkie :classic_cool:

TYRS PALADIUM GUILD WEBSITE -- Fill out an application here: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

• Like 1