insta down and stake? what class can do this?

I recently popped into PvP and went to the arena. Was fun for a bit, got killed once and made a couple myself. Was enjoying a fight when suddenly I went from full health to dead and staked in a micro second. Combat log showed nothing that indicated I was even killed. Is this attributed to a certain class and skillset? Would be nice to know so maybe I can counter.

@DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:I recently popped into PvP and went to the arena. Was fun for a bit, got killed once and made a couple myself. Was enjoying a fight when suddenly I went from full health to dead and staked in a micro second. Combat log showed nothing that indicated I was even killed. Is this attributed to a certain class and skillset? Would be nice to know so maybe I can counter.

The daredevil elite is a 3-hit chain that if the final hit lands on a downed target auto-finishes them. I am pretty sure this move can cause this if you happen to run out of health on the final hit.

@DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:are you talking about the free for all arena? In there your special action key instantly kills you.

oh u mean the elite skill? If so then thats what caused it/ thx, u would think that would just be disabled.

Yeah, its there so you can get out of combat and leave the arena whenever you want.