Dry Top & Portable Waystations disabled (Maximum number message)

@Gildana.8529 said:I am wondering what the reason is for not being able to use Portable waystations in Dry Top of all zones. Was this intentional or jus a mistake?

If you place two United Legions waystation too close you will get a message that there is already one in the area. This happens in all maps or instances, so this isn't something that is unique for Dry Top. Did you see another waystation on minimap? It can be useful to check there if there are already one before you try to place one.

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

@Gildana.8529 said:I am wondering what the reason is for not being able to use Portable waystations in Dry Top of all zones. Was this intentional or jus a mistake?

If you place two United Legions waystation too close you will get a message that there is already one in the area. This happens in all maps or instances, so this isn't something that is unique for Dry Top. Did you see another waystation on minimap? It can be useful to check there if there are already one before you try to place one.

I know about that. It is just like banners. No, there were no other waystations.

I can confirm that the United Waystations are disabled in Dry Top. This is for the better in some areas of the map - Tootsie is a very glitched bird, and instantly CCing her when her break bar comes up generally isn't the right course of action. Her break bar won't be up in time before she tries to "Take Off!" again, resulting in her resetting. Additionally, large-scale organized events will have anywhere from 30-60+ people on the map. It's not practical to have that many people with high powered CC and damage going out on a map that has almost no upscale to speak of. Some events have the same amount of mobs and mob difficulty no matter how many people are around, ex: Haze.

At one time I was not thrilled about them being disabled in the map, but further reflection has left me pretty happy that they aren't available to drop on the map. I sorely miss my Medizooka, but the added mass CC would be more of a nuisance than a help to organized map efforts.