Suggestion: Dragon's Domain Alternate Access

Hello ANet,

I'd like to suggest an alternative option for access to Dragon's Domain other than through meta. First and foremost, my experience trying on two different characters to find a meta there with actual people has been exactly once. Once. Two characters. Lots of time in the Stand trying to do stuff. So what happened that one time? Well, wouldn't you know, the game decided there were too many or something and booted some of us to a different version of the map. NOT helpful. Reminds me of all those other gated things in HoT that you decided were too onerous for players and helped us by mitigating their impact. Accessing Dragon's Domain areas outside of meta is precisely the next proper fix.

With PoF coming out, content like this and people participating is going to drop pretty significantly. I can pretty much count on never getting the stuff on the other side of those barbed gates.

It doesn't need to be a straight shot path or anything. Gate it behind what any longtime player of HoT CAN get like Exalted or something. Anything but ONLY meta, please, for all that's holy on this good Earth.

Archived