Common Bugs and Inconsistencies

DonArkanio.6419

Heralds  "Facet of Light"

Pulses 4 seconds of Regeneration to allies; 3 second interval 

It should add 1 second of regen every time it pulses. But it stops stacking when reaching 8 seconds of the buff in total. It never goes over 8 seconds. It prefers to give less than 4 seconds per interval then.

When multiple heralds make it pulse, only the "first 4 seconds" count to the stack, then they simply prevent the timer going down.

Edited by Virdo.1540

• 8 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 12:53 PM, DonArkanio.6419 said:

Hey,I'd like to highlight some of the bugs and inconsistencies that Revenant has across weapon skills. Some of them actually affect the flow of gameplay.

Coalescence of Ruin (Hammer):

• lacks sound effects
  • disappears on uneven terrain
  • disappears randomly if cast when moving
  • doesn't hit targets in melee range
  • it's been in the game for months now

Searing Fissure (Mace):

• the fissure appears outside theactual hitbox, behind the player and part of the hitbox stays empty
  • just like the CoR, the bug's been here for months

Spiritcrush (Shortbow):

• unable to be cast from behind or side. Not particularly a bug, just feels really bad.

Surge of the Mists (Staff):

• the wind up feels forced, it's clunky and looks bad
  • overall, I think that the updated version of this skill looks very uninspired and lacking

Portal Fire and Torrential Mists (Trident):

• the skills are identical, although the Portal Fire (2) can be cast without a target, while Torrential Mists (5) can't.

Weapon skills overall:

• nearly all of them share the same 1-2 sound effects
  • Sharur (legendary hammer) mutes the sound of Hammer Bolt skill (1).

I don't think fixing these should be much of a problem. Especially since all the other classes are being bugfixed on a monthly basis. Honestly, it bothers me that these things still exist and have been in the game for such a long time now without being addressed at all.

So, if you have noticed any other bugs feel free to add them in the comments.

I don't know if it's considered bad form to post in an old thread, but here goes.

My Revenant is dual-wielding swords, and most of the sound effects are missing while fighting. 

OR

I hear them all at once after the enemy is dead.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Sometimes I hear a few sounds while fighting, but they don't seem to be synced with the abilities, and they're often faint and hard to hear.