[NA][PvE] Philosophers Path [PIPH] Looking for Raiders and Fractalers, new and exp!

Eyvva.5948

THE PHILOSOPHER’S PATH [PIPH]

Who we are:

We are a “mid-core” 18+ raiding and fractal guild, focused on creating a chill and inviting space for determined players to improve and learn. We run guild training raids as well as progression/clear raids throughout the week, CMs+T4 fractals near daily, guild missions weekly, and fill the time in between with random fun guild activities.

What is “mid-core”:

Somewhere between “casual” and “hardcore.” We aren't trying to break any records or anything, but we love clean runs and efficient strategies! We study logs, aren't afraid to experiment, and are always thinking about ways we can make the next run smoother.

Our Philosophy:

Raids and Fractals are challenging endgame content, but that doesn't mean they can't be chill and fun! To foster a positive and effective raiding environment, we run with a simple philosophy:

• Value mechanics and teamwork over individual DPS
  • Understanding the meta is more important than always following it
  • The real prize is in the process. It's okay to fail, as long as we're learning!

Who we’re looking for:

Brand new, semi-exp, or exp raiders/fractalers, all are welcome, as long as you are determined to learn, improve, and help others improve! If you vibe with our philosophy and are willing to both learn and teach, then you'll fit right in!

Some more details:

• No % rep requirement
  • Use of Discord is required for raids, but voice is optional
  • Guildies are mainly from NA region
  • Peak active hours are generally around and after daily in-game reset time (5pm PST/8pm EST)
  • Lvl 56(and climbing) Guild
  • While our primary focus is PvE, we have groups interested in PvP and WvW as well

If you are interested or have any questions, drop a message below or shoot me a PM!

Hi, your guild sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I’m 28 y/o, a semi-casual NA player, and I’m SO excited for the community aspect of a guild. I usually play solo but am getting into group content more (I have a main in full ascended already), and I’m especially excited to chat with everyone in game, on discord, and to play together :) My IGN is MattTheWarrior.1236. Feel free to message me here or in game if I sound like a good fit for your guild.

Hi there! I'm a returning player after a couple years so I am back on the hunt for a new guild. Hoping to find a guild I can run some fractals/raids with and eventually strike missions (once I catch up with S4 and Icebrood Saga lol). I'd be grateful for a guild invite if you are still recruiting/growing. Let me know!