[EU][PvE] EoL - Friendly social casual attitude guild

Ani.8473

Hello there!

EoL - Evolution of Loneliness - currently opens its doors for some more friendly and social company.

We are a smaller guild (roster around 100 ppl) with a focus on being social and nice to each other. We have a fully upgraded guild hall (Windswept Haven), nice people in our roster and some regular weekly scheduled events (like guild missions, raid event, dungeon night). Our events are mostly PvE related (including raids to PvE), but we also have a weekly WvW and fun / PvP and fun event.We like to get to know the person behind the character name, that is also why we will not recruit 10 new people a day. We will keep our roster being more compact instead of hunting for every possible guild member we can get.We live a casual attitude, meaning we love to help out newbies and noone will be forced to do anything. We do have very experienced players as well as guildies who recently started/returned with us, so every 'skill level' is welcome!

You can read some more introduction in our philosophy and have a look at our little rule set at: http://eol.zone (if you are really interested in joining you should read this, since I gonna send you there anyway ;)) There is also an explanation for our guild name written :)

If you have any questions or do think EoL might be a good fit for you: just send me a bird, catch me ingame or leave me a message - whatever you prefer ;)And if you do not think EoL is for you and still read until here: I wish you all the best to find a nice fitting guild, cause that improves the game experience THAT much!

See ya ingame and have fun!Ani

Ahai, stranger.This lonely sunspear is looking for brave heroes to fight the evil forces of Elona and Tyria.And by chance or by Kormir herself I stumbled on to your guild advertisement.I enjoyed what I read on this page and your guild philosophy. And I would like to join your ranks.

I hope you read this message soon, because there is little time...Joko might be gone for now, but for how long?And the dragon is rising once again.

The time to act is now!Before darkness consumes us all...

Due to overwhelming response to this thread we have quite some new (potential) recruits so that our recruitment phase is closed for now. We need some time to get to know the new guildies and will let you know if we open recruiting again :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guy im looking for a guild, meet some new friends, im not a very newbie (have 3 lvl 80) and im very motivate to discover other parts of gw until now i've only played PVP/ PVE and some fractals) i have TS and i want to use it but im not fluent in english :( (so its gonna be difficult at the beginning :p)

and btw i play gardian, war and mage and i want to lvl up some others.

Thank you !

Archived