POP UP IN WVW

kathy.8291

anyone else getting this pop-up every 10 minutes while in WvW 'THE GAME CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE LOG IN SERVER AT THIS TIME, BLAH BLAH BLAH" I am already on the game and it is frustrating while your fighting this pops up. Can this be fixed??????? Also in Team chat everyone is complaining about this so Im not the only one. I took pictures but seems like I cant post the pictures.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:to post pics you gotta create an imgr accountNo you dont.

Anyway this has been happening the last week or so. It's just normal WvW things. Maybe sometime next month it'll get fixed. Maybe not. We'll see. Alternatively, try to doctor a screenshot where you are in a raid and it pops up right on a boss - Anet will fix it within 10 minutes.

Haha, so true Dawdler! And the “latest posts” that are on top when popping in to the forums are literally like a slap in the face to all who wvw. Bla, bla, blah pve x 10 bugs fixed, bugged mechanics in pve fixed, bosses fixed, minis fixed etc etc. Always a treat to see the pve crowd getting all the attention. xD

Yes, I have seen it the past few weeks, not as often as you, but 3+ times in a long playing session, most I had was on the weekend and stopped counting after 10 in a 2 hour playing session.

What would be nice is if they didn't pop up right in the middle of the screen blocking everything, just like the queue popups, WHY don't these pop up on the side of the screen? Same with other in game prompts that will even lock you out of actions until you click to dismiss the window. I can't tell you how annoying it is to have any of these happen in the middle of a fight and you are left flailing around with your mouse to try and close the popup so you can actually see what you are fighting.

Suggestions to anet (so it can be ignored), move the prompt over to one of the sides, like the map swaping popup in PvE to go to a more populated instance.

@"kathy.8291" said:anyone else getting this pop-up every 10 minutes while in WvW 'THE GAME CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE LOG IN SERVER AT THIS TIME, BLAH BLAH BLAH" I am already on the game and it is frustrating while your fighting this pops up. Can this be fixed??????? Also in Team chat everyone is complaining about this so Im not the only one. I took pictures but seems like I cant post the pictures.

yes it's been plaguing me the last few weeks, but this reset I think it has stopped. I won't keep my hopes up though.