Mistborn Mount Adoption License not available in Gem Store

As the title says, the Mistborn Mount Adoption License is not showing as available in the Gem Store, although the Mistborn Mount Select License is currently available in the Gem Store. I've checked the GW2 Wiki and it shows the Mistborn Mount Adoption License should be currently available for purchase in the Gem Store. While viewing the Gem Store, if I go to the "Style" category and then filter down to "Mounts" I see the following five mount items as available for purchase:Bizarre Beasts Mount Adoption LicenseBizarre Beasts Mount Select LicenseLunar Maned Skyscale SkinMistborn Mount Select LicenseMount Adoption License

Is this a Gem Store bug? Was interested in purchasing the Mistborn Mount Adoption License x15 for 5,100 gems, but I'm certainly not going to buy 15x Mistborn Mount Select License at 1,200 gems each just to get all 15 mount skins! :o

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Maybe it will show up on the 22nd, with the other Mount Licenses. (Though doubtful.)

Be aware: the Wiki is updated by players, just like you. If no one edited the article with the information when the License stopped being offered, it would appear to still be available.

Did you miss the part where I pointed out that the Mistborn Mount Select License is currently available in the Gem Store? Normally when any of the Mount License items appear in the Gem Store both the Mount Select License (the one to select a specific skin) and the Mount Adoption License (the one that gives a random skin) are available. That's why I'm asking if it's a Gem Store bug or some sort of weird intentional decision to only show one of the two items that are normally paired together!

Yes, I am fully aware that the Wiki is updated by players, been playing GW2 for quite a few years now (since Beta actually) and I'm always using the Wiki to check info etc. There is, after all, a rather big clue posted right at the top of the main Wiki page isn't there? You know, that bit that rather clearly states:"Welcome to the official Guild Wars 2 Wiki, the comprehensive reference written and maintained by the players."

Then, you should know that 'Gem Store Availability' shown in the Wiki is subject to someone keeping it updated.Either everyone else sees it and you don't, or no one updated the Wiki.
Perhaps, they wanted to offer a 'Select' License with the 'random' Mount Adoption License, and that's the one they chose. /shrug

If you want an official answer, contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link.

Good luck.

Yes, I do indeed know that 'Gem Store Availability' displayed in the Wiki is very much subject to players keeping it updated. What I don't know is whether the Mistborn Mount Adoption License is actually supposed to be available or not. Nor do I know if, for some weird reason, I'm the only one who can't see it. Unsurprisingly, no-one can know the answers if no-one asks the questions about it now can they? Hence why I asked if it's a Gem Store bug. I honestly didn't realise my posts were so confusing that nobody seems to understand the questions I'm asking, If that's the case then I need to know what part(s) are confusing so that I can improve and do better in explaining such problems in the future.

You've replied twice now and neither time have you confirmed whether you can see if the Mistborn Mount Adoption License is currently available in the Gem Store or not. I really didn't think it was so difficult for someone to simply check what they see in the Gem Store and then say whether they can actually see the Mistborn Mount Adoption License or not?

It just seems rather strange that A-net would put a Mount Select License in the Gem Store without the matching Mount Adoption License. Yes, I know I could simply contact the CS Team direct to ask them the question, but I figured it would initially be a little easier to ask here in the forums first, you know, to try and ascertain whether I'm the only one who can't see the Mistborn Mount Adoption License in the Gem Store or whether nobody else can see it either. Maybe gather a little extra input from other players that might help if and when I do contact the CS Team. This is, after all, the Bugs Sub-Forum is it not? So shouldn't this be the first place to come and discuss what might be a bug?

@"Grizzly UK.1209" said:As the title says, the Mistborn Mount Adoption License is not showing as available in the Gem Store, although the Mistborn Mount Select License is currently available in the Gem Store. I've checked the GW2 Wiki and it shows the Mistborn Mount Adoption License should be currently available for purchase in the Gem Store. While viewing the Gem Store, if I go to the "Style" category and then filter down to "Mounts" I see the following five mount items as available for purchase:Bizarre Beasts Mount Adoption LicenseBizarre Beasts Mount Select LicenseLunar Maned Skyscale SkinMistborn Mount Select LicenseMount Adoption License

Is this a Gem Store bug? Was interested in purchasing the Mistborn Mount Adoption License x15 for 5,100 gems, but I'm certainly not going to buy 15x Mistborn Mount Select License at 1,200 gems each just to get all 15 mount skins! :o

You'll be happy to hear that the Mistborn Mount Adoption and Select Licenses are being offered and discounted on March 24th.https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/have-a-mystic-spring-with-dazzling-deals/

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You'll be happy to hear that the Mistborn Mount Adoption and Select Licenses are being offered and discounted on March 24th.https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/have-a-mystic-spring-with-dazzling-deals/

Yeah, thanks for the heads up! =) Seeing as they put 3 Mount Adoption and Select Licenses on sale yesterday, then a different 3 Mount Adoption and Select Licenses went on sale today (along with the brand new Mount Skin Collection), I kinda figured that we might be getting another 3 Mount Adoption and Select Licenses on sale tomorrow. So many mount skins going on sale I've had to restrict myself to just picking the ones I really, really want for now.