Unlocking Recipies

Some buyable recipe books from vendors do not tell you if you have unlocked all of the recopies in the book before buying it and checking after the fact. Is there any better way than A. Buying and potentially wasting resources because they are all unlocked B. look up the book on wiki and check each individual recopies? Some items on the wiki like the pact supply network show what recipes are still needed, which is amazing and would be super useful in other areas. Also, is there a place you can enter your key to check what non-discoverable recipes you have left to unlock?

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Caboose.3950" said:Also, is there a place you can enter your key to check what non-discoverable recipes you have left to unlock?

That is also available on the wiki but I don't remember the page it is on.

is the GW2E page for it

The only problem with that is it doesn't (to my knowledge) show the books and what ones have been unlocked in the book. So once again, you would have to look up each recipe to figure out what ones haven't been unlocked or if all have been unlocked. Because the books in game rarely tell you if you know all of the recipes contained in the book.

This is an example of a book that doesn't have the widget option.

That is easily added(it has it now).

Do you have a guide you can link me to on how you did that? I didnt know that was something we as players could modify? That is a very useful tool to know how to use, and thank you for adding that!

Do you have a guide you can link me to on how you did that? I didnt know that was something we as players could modify? That is a very useful tool to know how to use, and thank you for adding that!

It's a wiki :P

The thing that puts in that table is {{recipe sheet unlock table}}

It's a wiki :P

The thing that puts in that table is
{{recipe sheet unlock table}}

Thank you!! After you told me that i also found this code (not sure if its considered code?) "{{Account unlocks header|recipe}}" that you place under the Content section of the book page and makes it look pretty clean. I added it to the Nerashi's and Plaguedoctor weapon and armor books. Thanks for the help!